Can Anyone Make Money Online?

Sikapa

Verified member
When we talk of making money online it is not easy as I always say. Making money online needs strategy and tactics for one to make reasonable amount of money. This is unlike selling in the market or supermarket this is something different and it also needs time. Although a lot of people are making it but a lot of people are not making it too.

Not everyone who has an account online can earn from online and some people can't even just try it at all. To me I see it as not everyone can make money online due to one or two reason. No matter how some people may try, they can never make a dime out of online while some people can not even sign out to any online site to make money.

Do you agree with me or what is your suggestion concerning on making money online? Do you think anyone can do it?

Queenet

I agree with you, but do you know that making money online is not restricted to anybody because I believe for every success, it is as a result of mindset.
There's always a room for learning for people who taught they can't make use of making money online, consistency and determination is the key

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yes, anyone and everyone can probably make money on the internet provided they have the proper knowledge and understanding of how the business they are venturing into works.

One of the things that makes many people not to make money on the internet is because their mindset is very wrong. A lot of them want to make quick money and they think that succeeding in online money making is very easy.

It is one of the hindrances that is not allowing people to make money on the internet as they should. If you want to make money on the internet it is very much important you try as much as possible to learn the necessary things and if possible follow the right people that will teach you the right things.

When I wanted to venture into online money making, i ventured into several scam platforms but immediately I start looking for people who are actually making money I started seeing a whole lot of opportunities.

It is always very important for someone to guide you through because he or she will teach you the necessary things are required of you to succeed. People should stop seeing online money making as a get rich quick scheme.

Rachael

Verified member
It is very possible to make money online for anyone, even those without skills can still make money. There are different ways of making money online and it is not limited to only professionals. When I realized the possibility of making money online, I started out with Ponzi schemes and although I was incurring losses, there were people who were fortunate to cash out before the site crashed. Making money is not easy but there are ways to make money. Survey sites like; Picoworkers, Timebucks, Neobux, Streetbees, Surveytimes, is one of the best ways of making money, especially for individuals who are resident in higher-tier countries. Other ways is through; affiliate marketing and drop-shipping but from my knowledge, in affiliate marketing, you must have some professional marketing skills if you want to gain grounds in selling the products, which you would get commissions on each sales.

For those who are skilled in freelancing, sites like Fiverr and Upwork would be the perfect place to maximize their skills and those sites pay higher. The major difference when it comes to earning online is that, those without skills would normally earn lesser while those with skills would earn higher and at times, those who are unskilled would have to diversify so they could make something substantial but those who are skilled might choose to focus in a particular niche and they would still make something substantial.

Ayeshabashir

Yea sure it is possible to make money online . Today world is called digital world where everyone to earn money by sitting at home .Also there are many websites and app through we can earn money .If someone wants to be become professional's of online work then he should do work hard for this .I am also agree with you at that point because making money online is not as easy as it seems infact we will have to give our serve our focus ,attention or time to this .In order to make money online we should gain proper knowledge and information about the website where you want to work .You should gain reviews or opinions from the experienced or exlert members, read their post or comments. Besides you can also earn money through rewarding app where you don't need any kind of skills because through playing games,complete the surveys and by viewing adds you can earn credits.But knowledge is very important and proves helpful for you so that you will be able to differentiate between the websites or app which are legit or not. You should now the techniques which scammer used to attract the attention of the people

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Making money online is not that easy. People must understand that just because we are living in a world where Internet and technology is available to us, it does not mean that making money has become an easy job. Having an Internet connection and knowledge is not enough to make money through internet. I remember seeking and searching for many online money earning opportunities in the past. There were not many money making opportunities at that time. Only in the year 2022, I have managed to find a few platforms where I could make money. In the year 2021, I never managed to find a suitable platform where I could make money, so I had no option but to go for a low-paying job in my country.

I know that there were so many people who have been making money on the internet for a long time, but those opportunities were mostly available for people living in Tier 1 countries or people with exceptional skill level. Not all the people have the skills that could help them secure gigs at freelancing website or get a job at some online platform. However, the good thing is that a few paid to post forums have been helping people to make money.

Kendy

Verified member
It is impossible to say that absolutely anybody can make money online. If you are not gifted, skilled or talented, it would be difficut to make money online. Someone with the basic skillinnof the spoken or written official language which is English would certainly have a problem earning money online. There are people who are computer illiterate and do not know what it entails when it comes to making money online and as such, it becomes a barrier. There are others who are not skilled and would not make any effort in acquiring a skill no matter how buoyant or less busy they might be.

One thing about making money online is sprung from the willingness and commitment that must be inculcated and also, it should be in such a way that, the individual in question is purpose driven to achieving a certain goal. There is no magic when it comes to making money online, it has to do with the right strategies and technicalities in place, the right vision and purpose driven in achieving a particular goal. Some people are not even able to make use of the mobile gadgets, therefore it would sound strange when they hear about the ability of making money online.

Sodiq

Personally I believed anyone can make money online irrespective of their age, gender or even country. As long as there is access to internet connection and computer or mobile phone. All you just need to kickstart is a good internet connection and your computer or mobile phone as previous stated.

There are several ways of making money online nowadays all thanks to technology, technology has made life easier for us, just acquire skills and knowledge on any online business i.e affiliate marketing, digital marketing, copywriting among others if you are good with any of those mentioned business you will be making money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is possible for everyone whether young or old , man or woman , child or adult to be able to make money online . Making money online is never restricted to a particular age or set of people , rather the making of money online is totally and absolutely for everyone . It is commendable how majority of individuals today are making money online because they are fully aware that technology and modernization is slowly taking over the business and financial world and so it wouldn't be a nice thing if you are an individual who will not want to make good use of our new modern technology .

It is also commendable how students and college goers make money today without having to depend on their sponsors , parents , or guardians to find for all of you physical and material needs and wants . Yet it is very important that a student be very mindful of the type of online game that he or she performs so as not to perform a one that will encroach with his school or college activities thereby restricting his or her ability to read for his or her studies . That is why I will always recommend a student to make money I'm working on small paying gig website

allison001

Verified member
There is a possibility that anyone can make money online. Sometimes a lot of people find it difficult to make money online due to their busy schedule, and some people find it difficult to make money online because they have not spotted a legit and payable site in which they can engage their self in.

Since we are living in a modern world, millions of people come up with different idea of making money from the internet, having a smartphone or a laptop with you, you can make money online even while staying at home through the following means;

A lot of people nowadays people making their money online by investing in cryptocurrency and also trading forex. Investing in cryptocurrency and trading forex is a very good means of making money online, but this method of making money online really requires training and skills in order to succeed.
As a crypto or forex trader, you have to read lots of books and watch lots of videos online, in his way you'll be able to learn a lot about cryptocurrency and forex and also learn about risk management which is the most important thing in forex, so skills acquisition matters a lot.