Contest Advisordia Contest to win $10

Forum contest for active members.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Advisordia contest for all active members. To participate in the Advisordia Contest, you will write a review of Advisordia on another website excluding Facebook & twitter, and your anchor text should be clickable text in a hyperlink using any of these words:
  • Personal finance community
  • Personal Finance Forum
  • Finance Questions and Answers
  • Finance Community
  • Finance site
  • Make Money community
  • Personal finance questions and answers
  • Personal Finance Q&A
  • Personal Finance Q and A Site
To be eligible to win this contest, your link to Advisordia must be in anchor text and not your referral link. The contest is for active members only on Advisordia.

Contest Date: March 31–April 10, 2024.

Contest prize: $10 each.

Please don't spam other websites with multiple reviews. The winners will be announced on Advisordia's website at the end of the contest period. Submit your reviews link on Feedback and Support

Make sure to follow all the guidelines and rules for the contest to ensure your entry is valid. The two members with the highest number of reviews will be selected as the winners. Good luck to all participants!

Last edited:
Solution
After much waiting to receive everyone's reviews, I would say the feedback was overwhelmingly positive. The two members with the most reviews and the contest winners are @Mika and @deucher.

Both members will receive $10 extra during their payment request via Advisordia.

Congratulations to both @Mika and @deucher for their outstanding performances in the contest. Your hard work and dedication have truly paid off!

deucher

We wouldn't want to have the reviews on multiple subdomain. However we prefer one review per site.

It's ok if you prefer to send your reviews privately via PM.

At the end of the contest the payment will be made through Advisordia.
If I win, will it be possible to receive the funds immediately to PayPal because I still don't have the withdrawal function on Advisordia?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
If I win, will it be possible to receive the funds immediately to PayPal because I still don't have the withdrawal function on Advisordia?
Immediately, I will check on your account and upgrade it. Therefore, you will be able to enter your payment information.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
The Advisordia review contest will end on April 10th, and the winner will be announced towards the end of the contest date. Don't miss out on the chance to submit your reviews and potentially win a prize! Make sure to get your entry in before the deadline to be considered. The two member with the highest reviews will be awarded a $10 prize, so make sure to put in your best effort and showcase your reviewing skills.

Ensure to compile all your review links together in one message and send them to me as a PM or post them here. Good luck to all participants! Make sure to submit your reviews by the deadline.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Contest prize: $10 each.

Please don't spam other websites with multiple reviews. The winners will be announced on Advisordia's website at the end of the contest period. Submit your reviews link on Feedback and Support

Make sure to follow all the guidelines and rules for the contest to ensure your entry is valid. The two members with the highest number of reviews will be selected as the winners.
Hi @Fecoms, Good morning. At he top you say $10 each and at the bottom you say "two members.......will be selected as winners". It is contradictory.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
The Advisordia review contest will end on April 10th, and the winner will be announced towards the end of the contest date. Don't miss out on the chance to submit your reviews and potentially win a prize! Make sure to get your entry in before the deadline to be considered. The two member with the highest reviews will be awarded a $10 prize, so make sure to put in your best effort and showcase your reviewing skills.

Ensure to compile all your review links together in one message and send them to me as a PM or post them here. Good luck to all participants! Make sure to submit your reviews by the deadline.
Hi @Fecoms, Good morning. At he top you say $10 each and at the bottom you say "two members.......will be selected as winners". It is contradictory.
@raaman, if you check my first threads and previous replies, it was stated $10 for the first two members with the highest review.

two members with the highest number of reviews will be selected as the winners.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
The Advisordia review contest will end in a few hours. Please ensure to send in your review links in one message. The winner will be announced tomorrow.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
After much waiting to receive everyone's reviews, I would say the feedback was overwhelmingly positive. The two members with the most reviews and the contest winners are @Mika and @deucher.

Both members will receive $10 extra during their payment request via Advisordia.

Congratulations to both @Mika and @deucher for their outstanding performances in the contest. Your hard work and dedication have truly paid off!

Solution