Get paid to Ask and Answer Questions on Advisordia

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
On Advisordia community, you can get paid to ask and answer to questions or if you have knowledge or thoughts to share. You also get more points for providing the most helpful answers. You can exchange every 250 points you earn on the website for money.

The best news is that you get paid for various activities on the site such as upvoting and down voting a question or answer.

Currently, there is a huge demand for people who can provide insights on many topics. This is a great opportunity for those who need a side hustle and want to earn extra cash.

Here is a detailed explanation of how to accumulate Advisordia points for money. If you have questions, you can check the help page Frequently asked questions or reply to this thread.

You can convert your points into cash by requesting a withdrawal and providing your payment information on your profile.

Payment options: PayPal, Binance, and local Bank transfers

Since the startup of Advisordia, we have been able to get a reasonable number of active members, thanks to the early members. Going forward, there will be a few restrictions for new members who want to earn points for money.

Prerequisites for verification:
  1. You must ask at least 10 questions.
  2. You must add at least 10 answers or comments.
  3. Your question or answers must have at least 6 upvotes.
Join Advisordia now to start gaining points for money Advisordia

Last edited:
Solution
Advisordia Personal Finance Q&A Community is now available for content creators. You can now monetize your valuable content. This platform offers a space for financial experts to share their knowledge and insights with a wider audience.

By monetizing your content, you can earn money for the valuable information you provide.

The payment request option is now enabled on your profile , allowing you to easily withdraw your earnings. Join Advisordia today and start earning for sharing your expertise in personal finance.

Take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your knowledge and help others improve their financial well-being while also earning some extra income.

Don't wait, sign up now and start making money from your...

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Based on members requests, several adjustments have just been made to Advisordia's PTP website to improve user experience and accessibility. The changes include the following:

Question: Content is reduced to 100 characters.

Answers/Comments: The content is reduced to 350 characters.

Point calculation:

8Q daily x 3 points = 24

10ANS daily x 5 points = 50

Best answers: 4 point

Vote: 1 point

Total points in 2-3 days = 222 = $1

Minimum payout: $4

raaman

Valued Contributor
Hi @Fecoms, Good morning. It is a good turn of events on advisordia for its growth. I wish to suggest a small adjustment in the rate offered for answers. I request you to make it as 6 points per answer. It is because as I already said on some earlier occasion that asking a question is easy than providing an appropriate and accurate answer. So, The rate or incentive offered for answers should always be twice the amount of the rate for asking questions. This is my humble suggestion and I hope that you will definitely carry out this small adjustment. Thank you.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I will check further on your suggestion.
Hi @Fecoms, Good morning. It is a good turn of events on advisordia for its growth. I wish to suggest a small adjustment in the rate offered for answers. I request you to make it as 6 points per answer. It is because as I already said on some earlier occasion that asking a question is easy than providing an appropriate and accurate answer. So, The rate or incentive offered for answers should always be twice the amount of the rate for asking questions. This is my humble suggestion and I hope that you will definitely carry out this small adjustment. Thank

deucher

Based on members requests, several adjustments have just been made to Advisordia's PTP website to improve user experience and accessibility. The changes include the following:

Question: Content is reduced to 100 characters.

Answers/Comments: The content is reduced to 350 characters.

Point calculation:

8Q daily x 3 points = 24

10ANS daily x 5 points = 50

Best answers: 4 point

Vote: 1 point

Total points in 2-3 days = 222 = $1

Minimum payout: $4
Its great thanks

raaman

Valued Contributor
Hi @Fecoms, Good morning. On advisordia.com, the log out button is at the very bottom of the right side panel of 'user profile', 'edit profile' etc, with the result that the "log out" button is not reachable to log out for the day. I therefore request you to please pay immediate attention to it and please provide this "log out" button in another place also like on 'user profile' or 'edit profile' section. I think you understand the issue and will sort it out soon. Thank you.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Fecoms, Good morning. On advisordia.com, the log out button is at the very bottom of the right side panel of 'user profile', 'edit profile' etc, with the result that the "log out" button is not reachable to log out for the day. I therefore request you to please pay immediate attention to it and please provide this "log out" button in another place also like on 'user profile' or 'edit profile' section. I think you understand the issue and will sort it out soon. Thank you.
Thanks @raaman for your observation. I will check and adjust it hopefully this week.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Fecoms, When I tried to post questions on advisordia.com it shows like this; "Error: Sorry, The minimum characters for post content is 4285", and so, I am unable to post questions. Please rectify the same. Thank you.
Please check if you were not trying to create a post (blog) instead of a question.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Fecoms, trust you're doing well, I noticed the withdrawal process takes about 4 to 6 days to be completed on Advisordia, can it be reduced to two or three days? It will encourage users a lot, Thank you.
Am sorry if you saw 6 days, almost it can be is 4 days. I will check and correct it.