Answeree: Get paid to ask questions

Mika

VIP Contributor
Answeree is a question and answer site where you can earn by posting answers. One answer can earn you 10 points. You can even leave comments on the answers and earn 5 points. The value of 10 points is 1 cents. You can ask for payment through paypal or skrill. The new users can ask for payment once the have earned points equibalent to $2 and for the older members the minimum payment threshold is $5. For skrill payment, you need minimum $10 on your account.

The site has strick guidelines for posting answers. Your answer should be gramatically correct as well as answer the question properly. They will check your answers before sending payment. They claim to send you payment within 3 business days.

Is the site legit?

I don't know. I discovered the site recently and yet to register on the site. The site has 5403 members, 5526 questions, 22430 answers, and 7142 comments. Has anyone posted on this site?

Setho

VIP Contributor
To be honest this is actually a very funny way of making money online but if you look at it closely it is actually a very good and tricky idea. I have heard of the site before and also the fact that it paid the early bird but for now it has stopped paying.

Mika

VIP Contributor
On the contrary, a lot of sites are established with good intentions to py the users who create content or work on the platform. IN the beginning, they py but later they can not sustain the reward program and they simply vanish from the world wide web. I think Answeree falls into this category.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am glad that I stumbled upon this thread before I came across this site. Posting a review like this one helps people to stay away from scam sites and programs. A lot of earning sites are established only to scam people, they have no intention of paying users who post useful content

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If my memory serves me right Answeree is owned by the owner of Crazy Off. The latter is a site that used to pay but after some payments it suddenly stopped paying those members whose withdrawal was pending stopped posting. If that is the case that Answeree is owned by the admin of CrazyOff then that is not a good one.

Mika

VIP Contributor
This has become a scam site so don’t waste your time on the site, you wouldn’t be paid. The site isn’t a new one it has been online since 2018 or thereabout, but stop paying for a long time. My $30 is still not paid by this site. So don’t sign up with them
I am glad you mentioned this. I also discovered from reviews posted on various sites that this site is no longer paying. A lot of members also complained that the site did not pay a dime to them. Before we join any site we need to do a thorough research and find out whether the site is still paying or not.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I was a member of Asweree when it was still pretty new. At that time, it was still paying well, the minimum withdrawal was at $30. Though I never really reached payout, I was not so active. Then it.stopped paying after a while. People lost trust in the site. When it came back again, not so many were active, so I don't know if it is still paying.

M

Mukaila Sotafu

Answeree is a question and answer site where you can earn by posting answers. One answer can earn you 10 points. You can even leave comments on the answers and earn 5 points. The value of 10 points is 1 cents. You can ask for payment through paypal or skrill. The new users can ask for payment once the have earned points equibalent to $2 and for the older members the minimum payment threshold is $5. For skrill payment, you need minimum $10 on your account.

The site has strick guidelines for posting answers. Your answer should be gramatically correct as well as answer the question properly. They will check your answers before sending payment. They claim to send you payment within 3 business days.

Is the site legit?

I don't know. I discovered the site recently and yet to register on the site. The site has 5403 members, 5526 questions, 22430 answers, and 7142 comments. Has anyone posted on this site?
I have never understand about this site,who can explain how to earn money in this site

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This program seems to be promising, since someone need to ask question to make money on there. I wish they could have other payment methods except for the skrill. It'll be very good if they add cryptocurrency or Paypal payment method. This will be a good addition to the existing one I have been working with. I will check it out and see what other people are saying about it. Thanks for sharing anyway.

amadiamadi

Is the site legit?

Never heard of it tho but thanks

Haypril

Well stated!
Interesting enough to here from a non Nigerian.
I don't know about Skrill account, but PayPal isn't easy to open and even to transact with in this country, or perhaps I have been in darkness all this while.

I wouldn't mind if someone than shed some light on the issue of paypal
PayPal has been a major turn off for some African countries when it comes to earning extra bucks from these online platforms. PayPal had a restriction placed on any account owner by Nigerians. We are only allowed to make payments with the account but we can not receive payment. However, I think there is an option for business account on PayPal and I believe such provision should allow Nigerians receive money. I would advise you make your research on the business account and be sure of what you are dealing with.

Augusta

VIP Contributor

Is the site legit?

This has become a scam site so don’t waste your time on the site, you wouldn’t be paid. The site isn’t a new one it has been online since 2018 or thereabout, but stop paying for a long time. My $30 is still not paid by this site. So don’t sign up with them

Ozigba Richard Lamai

Is normally happen in get paid site, people ask questions and I've been paid it is nice to ask questions because it makes people curious and want to find answers to your questions then finding answers to your questions add more knowledge to them and it is a process of educating themselves,and also the additional money which you make from asking and answering questions are currently more in learning and educating yourself.

Planet408

Well I don't really know this site but the name seems to be familiar. There are many legit and similar sites. The site might be legit but the reward is way too low for me. One answer giving me 10 points only which is equivalent to just a cent. Which means I will have to post 100 answers so as to make only but a dollar. Oh no! This is ridiculously low pay.

OlaAdams

Is the site legit?

Well stated!
Interesting enough to here from a non Nigerian.
I don't know about Skrill account, but PayPal isn't easy to open and even to transact with in this country, or perhaps I have been in darkness all this while.

I wouldn't mind if someone than shed some light on the issue of paypal

Haypril

Wow, existence of such website is really a great innovative idea from the developer and team of admins. However, there are some factors that will affect the number of users on the platform. Firstly, I think the payment gateway is not open to all countries and that will surely reduced the number of users on the platform. Secondly, the minimum payout for existing customers is a bit higher than Te initial payout for newbies. Nevertheless, I will check out the website and give my review on it. Thanks for sharing.