Earn Money What is the reason Answeree.com become a scam ? (Receive first Payment proof)

Mertayasa

At the first time I join in this site, it was very good experience. Answeree is a another forums site where we can make money by posting thread. Although the amount we can earn is very low which is only 0.01 per post, I really enjoy working in the site because for me there are a lot of interesting topics we can discuss there. I've receive my first payment which is 2 dollars from the site and I need to spend around 2 days to reach it.
When I try to asking for the second withdrawal which is 5 dollars, there is no response from the admin. I try to contact them by email or directly in the site, but still the not response at all. It's really sad why a good site must become a scam. Actually there are a lot of ads pop ups when I accessing the site, it's means they are earn money from the ads.
I still wonder and thinking, Why the legit site can become a scam ? please help me!

My first payment I received from this site :

20210718_111311.jpg

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It seems this answeree you are talking about is different from the one that scam me. It was still a question and answer forum. But the pay per post was 5 cents then the minimum payout was $30. I had reached my cashout requested for my pay, boom, there was no response from admin till date

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This is another one to earn from.... PTP sites are easy to earn from this days, if they have enough topics to talk about. But this one, is it only PayPal option that they are paying with? If they are also paying with cryptocurrencies, would have been better a bit. Because not everyone can make use of PayPal. Respond if they have other options...Thanks

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is very important that before anyone venture into any platform he must make a very good research and also see people's review about the platform. there are a lot of scam website looking for people that we helped them get traffic. I don't even know about the website but I think it is important to do research before venturing to any of them.

AmaliaTG

At the first time I join in this site, it was very good experience. Answeree is a another forums site where we can make money by posting thread. Although the amount we can earn is very low which is only 0.01 per post, I really enjoy working in the site because for me there are a lot of interesting topics we can discuss there. I've receive my first payment which is 2 dollars from the site and I need to spend around 2 days to reach it.
When I try to asking for the second withdrawal which is 5 dollars, there is no response from the admin. I try to contact them by email or directly in the site, but still the not response at all. It's really sad why a good site must become a scam. Actually there are a lot of ads pop ups when I accessing the site, it's means they are earn money from the ads.
I still wonder and thinking, Why the legit site can become a scam ? please help me!

My first payment I received from this site :

View attachment 46578
It's a good thing you've alerted us about the site. Maybe you can try to be patient and see if one week will pass by without hearing from them. It might be because many people are requesting the payment at this time or maybe just the way you've concluded as a scam. Its always advisable to wait for payment maximum for a week and after that you can make your own judgment of whether it's legit or not.

Mertayasa

It seems this answeree you are talking about is different from the one that scam me. It was still a question and answer forum. But the pay per post was 5 cents then the minimum payout was $30. I had reached my cashout requested for my pay, boom, there was no response from admin till date
Yes, it's definitely different. The site I'm talking about is a forum site where we can earn money by answering question and the amount we get per post is 0.01 cent. The minimum withdrawal also only 2 dollars.
Anyway this kind of site really wasting our valuable time, we already spent a lot of effort for nothing.

Mertayasa

I think you not read my post properly. The site I'm talking about it's scam already. So, you should not go through or make your own research since the website is scam. This site was a good site actually. We not only can make money, also we can engage and get very valuable information for free.
This is another one to earn from.... PTP sites are easy to earn from this days, if they have enough topics to talk about. But this one, is it only PayPal option that they are paying with? If they are also paying with cryptocurrencies, would have been better a bit. Because not everyone can make use of PayPal. Respond if they have other options...Thanks

Mertayasa

Yes, you absolutely right. I always do a deep research before decide to join in any online site, because I don't want to wasting my time and money for nothing. I just wonder why the legit site can become a scam. This is very sad actually, when online already have huge amount of member and they already make enough money, then it'ii become a scam.
It is very important that before anyone venture into any platform he must make a very good research and also see people's review about the platform. there are a lot of scam website looking for people that we helped them get traffic. I don't even know about the website but I think it is important to do research before venturing to any of them.

Mertayasa

It's a good thing you've alerted us about the site. Maybe you can try to be patient and see if one week will pass by without hearing from them. It might be because many people are requesting the payment at this time or maybe just the way you've concluded as a scam. Its always advisable to wait for payment maximum for a week and after that you can make your own judgment of whether it's legit or not.
I'ii always post any review about the website according to my own experience. About this site, I'm sure it's 100% turn into scam site. Because it's almost 2 months since I ask the admin for withdrawal, and there is no any response until now.
I just worry about the new members who just join that site, actually I warn them through my post there.

AmaliaTG

I'ii always post any review about the website according to my own experience. About this site, I'm sure it's 100% turn into scam site. Because it's almost 2 months since I ask the admin for withdrawal, and there is no any response until now.
I just worry about the new members who just join that site, actually I warn them through my post there.
I understand you now, yeah it it's been that long then it is a scam and it good thing you've announced it to those members in the site and to us as well. One thing I have come to notice about you is that you try things out, experience them then introduce it to us and give us the review about the site which is the wise thing to do.