Earn Money Have you been underpaid for task?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is not a secrete, some employees online especially in the freelance industry do receive low earnings for job offers compared to what is expected from the job offer. It's a shame to come and experience such kind of scenario where I have to work so hard to earn below what's expected from the service I offered to a client.

Their is no freelance worker in any niche that will feel happy seeing his or her task being downgraded by pay rate. It is nice to pay according to the rate of such task offered to a freelancer, cos the demand will always be that, the freelancer produce a magnificent job and not low quality.

Have you been underpaid before for task which you think should be rated higher by pay rate?

Ummigal

Not only have I been underpaid for task I have also not been paid. in fact there was a time I completed a task and instead of being credited I got debited now isn't that funny. This happened a couple of times and despite complaints to the administrative team nothing was done so I had to leave because I felt my work was not being appreciated. It was one of the best decisions I ever made with regards to Online forums.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Not only have I been underpaid for task I have also not been paid. in fact there was a time I completed a task and instead of being credited I got debited now isn't that funny. This happened a couple of times and despite complaints to the administrative team nothing was done so I had to leave because I felt my work was not being appreciated. It was one of the best decisions I ever made with regards to Online forums.
It feels very bad to see your work downgraded, and even withholding the payment and scamming you on top. Can you kindly tell me the forum that minus your points and never paid you for the tasks you accomplish on the forum?

I've been scammed by many of them but I kept going cos I know better earnings lies in the future for me and for you and others.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have never gotten any jobs from freelancing sites. I hear that most of them can easily under pay you if you are not careful. The only time I have experienced underpayment online is this one time in Forum coin last month wheb I posted an article and only got paid 5fc instead of the set 25fc. I am glad it was only a mistake made and I was added the extra amount after complaining to the admin.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Yes that's for sure, there is this particular site I'm working on called remotask, it's a legit site though,but most of the time i complete their task,my payment or credit doesn't worth the the task i completed even when my accuracy is above 70%,when it happens this way i feel somehow.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If it is offline. It has happened to me before. But I was at fault. I didn't tell the person the exact amount I wanted to collect. I only told him to give me what I deserved. So I did the job with all my strength to impress him only for him to give me what I wish to have rejected.

Setho

VIP Contributor
When I started my freelance journey in graphic design I was having a lot of tough time in getting clients and as such I had to take jobs at a ridiculously low fee in order to be able to at least build my portfolio and it was not a good experience at all.