Have you been able to monetize your YouTube channel?

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
The truth is that monetizing a YouTube channel takes a lot of time but that does not make it impossible. The requirement to monetize a YouTube channel through Google Adsense is to have 4000 watch hours and 1000 subscribers in the last one year.

Personally, I have had a lot of Youtube channels in the past but I was not only consistent in making contents to monetize it. But I am currently planning on starting a YouTube channel and my contents are very much interesting and I am very optimistic that it will be monetized.

I also read a lot of things on how to monetize a YouTube channel and that optimism has made me to be convinced that within the next 6 months I am going to monetize my YouTube channel. This is not an unrealistic expectation because I have followed someone who monetized a YouTube channel in less than 2 months.

There are a lot of strategies he used in order to do the monetization and I am also going to use the same strategy in order to monetize my YouTube channel. So I believe there are people who have YouTube channels here and there are strategies in which they have used to monetize their YouTube channel or are trying to monetize your YouTube channel. What strategy did you use?.