Has any body been able to make money with online survey ?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Ever since I have an idea of survey , I always finds it so difficult to make money with survey and this is just the reason why I lose interest because it is not profitable, I have come across different surveyed platform to make money but is always very difficult because most of them are only concentrating with people in the Western countries which Africa is not included..

Although I have not succeeded in making money with this beautiful opportunities online but even with this a lot of people are still claiming of making money with survey and especially here in Africa which I always consider difficult..

I have heard so many people claiming of making money with timebuck and other unverified platform, and I don't really know how legit these platforms are , base on my understanding most of the African surveyed platform are always very difficult for people to make money with ..

I have tried out a lot of international platform to make money with surveys but at the end I am always disqualified, a surveyed platform like swagbuck is legit for people to make money but the only problem I have with them is the low earning rates, from my online research about it I have been able to confirm that people in the Western countries are likely to earn better with swagbucks compared to people in African countries, this lead me to ask this question, is there anyone here that is really making money with online survey ? Please share your experience for others to learn.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Making money through completing surveys online should be the least thing running in your mind actually. This is why I do not want to share with anyone about it since we all know that they do not have very good potentials. Most especially for those of us living in countries like Nigeria and other low tier countries where nothing seems to be working.

You just have to respect your self and the. Look for better opportunities that would guarantee you your payment instead of ever thinking of survey platforms.

I have only earned about $1, but that was not even up to the one dollar that I am talking about.

It is just so unfortunate seriously and I do not want to get their invitations anymore

I really do not think if there is any person from all these low tier countries who is genuinely making money from surveys. Even those of them that try to beat the system by using VPN are not being successful with it at all. So they end up getting detected and their account banned. That is a risk that you should not even think of it at all.

I am only optimistic when it comes to better paying alternatives.