Have You Been Able To Earn From Picoworkers?

Sikapa

Verified member
There are various ways of making money online and some of these ways of making money online are through taking online tasks. Doing micro jobs online to get paid are some way that some people make their money. In fact I personally have work through this ways before, previously, I was taking micro jobs online to earn money before I got to know pay to post sites.

The truth here is I can say pay to post is good than earning from micro jobs.. Although micro jobs can put money into your wallet but I think is too slow to earn reasonable amount of money. I don't know if is me who can't earn fast from micro jobs.

Everyone who knows about micro jobs might know about Picoworkers too. Picoworkers is one of the commonness online micro jobs that many people know and are making money from that platform. When I first got into online money making, I was in to Picoworkers and I made $2 and some cents but I couldn't reach my minimum cash out. The minimum cash out is just $5 but it is not easy to reach that minimum cash out because they pay little money per tasks.
Maybe there are some people who were able to earn from that site and I want to say congratulations for your hard work. Maybe I was so lazy not to earn from that site.