Have You Been Successful Trading With Moving Averages?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
In forex everybody has his own weapon that he uses to fight the market everyday, it takes a lot of discipline and patience to be able to show up everyday and trade the forex markets, in trading there are different strategies you can use to trade the markets , ranging from price action, candlestick patterns, moving averages and others in this article we'll look at moving averages.

A moving average as the name implies is the aggregate of moving prices, so for example if you are using a 6 moving average it is basically calculating the last 6 candles close and give you result based on that.

If you've been trading moving avaetahes, what are you results like, are you profitable trading them or your results are kind of spread out, personally I've traded moving averages but I never get to reach profitability trading them, it's more like win today and lose tomorrow.

Asahi

Verified member
Moving average has always been my favorite trading indicator and besides MA, I also use RSI, trendlines and Fibonacchi. FXOpulence, indices broker more than a Forex broker, allows traders with more than 400 technical tools.