Earn Money Have you been successful with referrals?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to earning extra income via earning websites, earnings from referrals are deemed extra cash that is earned as passive income. You just refer by sharing your link and doing nothing much again to earn from them when they are marked as valid referrals.

I don't earn much from referrals cos people I meet here in my locality are very hard to convince through word of mouth. They disguise online earnings, saying it is scam, they've tried and failed earlier on. And they'll never consider such again, you see how hard it is for me to convince them? That's why I decided to work alone without them.

Have you been successful convincing people being your referrals?

If yes, how do you do it?

I don't really capitalize on referral. In fact, I have decided not to refer people anymore if not for the growth of the websites I may find myself. The reason why I stopped is that I have bad experience referring people to some websites which they didn't later make money as I told them.

Referrals is not actually easy to get, I usually get discouraged when I register on a platform or online earning forum and discover I could only earn well or profitably through referral. But in the long run I believe many people would have benefitted from it and if you have a lot of contact or you are someone with a very good marketing skill I think referral would be profitable to you .

Promoting referral link is not an easy venture. I have delve into such thing and I have to conclude that it's not easy to convince someone you don't and who doesn't know you. The best way to promote referral link is to build relationships first and after that, thyr will surely buy any products you introduces. You don't expect someone who does not know you to buy from a total stranger.

Referrals is not actually easy to get, I usually get discouraged when I register on a platform or online earning forum and discover I could only earn well or profitably through referral. But in the long run I believe many people would have benefitted from it and if you have a lot of contact or you are someone with a very good marketing skill I think referral would be profitable to you .
Yes, making referrals isn't easy, but having that marketing skill is pivotal to make you reach out to targeted referrals which in turn enables you to earn more online. I love those sites which you don't need referrals to withdraw your funds it's simply an addiction to your earnings. That's one of the beauty of being with paid to post sites, micro job sites, freelancing sites etc.

I don't usually do referrals especially does one that have to do with a person investing into something. One of the reasons is that if the thing happened not to go well I refuse to go as expected you will have to take off the plane even if you had no idea it will be so. Referrals are won't really my thing but whenever I choose to repair I make sure it is very legit and I've tried it myself before. I've been successful with a couple of referrals like the one on a site known as sunbiz and uwork. They still ended up crashing but I sought Solace in the fact that goes I repaired already and from the site before it crashed.

I am not so much lucky with referrals so I don't really bother myself about it. I have come across some platforms that requires you to refer people in order to be able to make money but I could not refer anyone. I think I would have to learn it.

Face to face networking just won't cut it.You will waste lots of time and the leads might not be worth it.
I would focus on targeted marketing based on your niche with a view to getting on the decent traffic platforms.

I have always had a very lazy attitude when it comes to hustling for referrals to sign up for a site or for an opportunity. I generally find the whole process of convincing somebody to be tiring and to a very large extent is not worth it so I just keep it within my friends.

Referral contest is not a thing for me because I am not very good at convincing people to do something. It becomes more difficult when it evolves in promoting money making products or services. This is the reason why I have just two referrals under me on this forum.

I have only been successful with referrals a very few times. That was here in Trendri and Bizdustry when they were still paying so highly. But these days, I don't succeed in referring people. They want easy money that comes in high amounts yet posting is a rather hard task for many. So what works for me does not work for them.