Get paid to Ask and Answer Questions on Advisordia

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
On Advisordia community, you can get paid to ask and answer to questions or if you have knowledge or thoughts to share. You also get more points for providing the most helpful answers. You can exchange every 250 points you earn on the website for money.

The best news is that you get paid for various activities on the site such as upvoting and down voting a question or answer.

Currently, there is a huge demand for people who can provide insights on many topics. This is a great opportunity for those who need a side hustle and want to earn extra cash.

Here is a detailed explanation of how to accumulate Advisordia points for money. If you have questions, you can check the help page Frequently asked questions or reply to this thread.

You can convert your points into cash by requesting a withdrawal and providing your payment information on your profile.

Payment options: PayPal, Binance, and local Bank transfers

Since the startup of Advisordia, we have been able to get a reasonable number of active members, thanks to the early members. Going forward, there will be a few restrictions for new members who want to earn points for money.

Prerequisites for verification:
  1. You must ask at least 10 questions.
  2. You must add at least 10 answers or comments.
  3. Your question or answers must have at least 6 upvotes.
Join Advisordia now to start gaining points for money Advisordia

Last edited:
Solution
Advisordia Personal Finance Q&A Community is now available for content creators. You can now monetize your valuable content. This platform offers a space for financial experts to share their knowledge and insights with a wider audience.

By monetizing your content, you can earn money for the valuable information you provide.

The payment request option is now enabled on your profile , allowing you to easily withdraw your earnings. Join Advisordia today and start earning for sharing your expertise in personal finance.

Take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your knowledge and help others improve their financial well-being while also earning some extra income.

Don't wait, sign up now and start making money from your...

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Advisordia Personal Finance Q&A Community is now available for content creators. You can now monetize your valuable content. This platform offers a space for financial experts to share their knowledge and insights with a wider audience.

By monetizing your content, you can earn money for the valuable information you provide.

The payment request option is now enabled on your profile , allowing you to easily withdraw your earnings. Join Advisordia today and start earning for sharing your expertise in personal finance.

Take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your knowledge and help others improve their financial well-being while also earning some extra income.

Don't wait, sign up now and start making money from your valuable content!

Contest will be announced for active users on Advisordia Feedback and Support

Solution

raaman

Valued Contributor
Thank you @Fecoms . Thank you for starting advisordia again. It will definitely be a wonderful place to share our knowledge on financial matters with others. God bless you.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Hi @Fecoms , It is a good thing and great thing that you have again made, 'advisordia' a PTP site. You will definitely agree with the fact that 'advisordia' is a question - answer site on finance matters and not a gossip site where the answering person must be knowledgeable to reply the questions asked. I therefore request you to double the rate for answering the questions on 'advisordia'. The present rate appears very insignificant and too less. This is my humble suggestion. I hope you will consider it in right earnest.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
@raaman thanks for your suggestion.
Previously, I tried to make the rate higher, but we had a bunch of users who misused and cheated the process. This time around, a lot was added to the best answers; instead of having quantity, we focused on the quality of the answers to enable posters to generate more income.

This shift in focus will lead to a decrease in the number of users trying to cheat the system, as they realise that providing high-quality answers is the key to earning more money. By rewarding users for their valuable contributions, we will see an increase in user engagement and a more positive overall experience for both posters and respondents. At soonest there will be increment.
Hi @Fecoms , It is a good thing and great thing that you have again made, 'advisordia' a PTP site. You will definitely agree with the fact that 'advisordia' is a question - answer site on finance matters and not a gossip site where the answering person must be knowledgeable to reply the questions asked. I therefore request you to double the rate for answering the questions on 'advisordia'. The present rate appears very insignificant and too less. This is my humble suggestion. I hope you will consider it in right earnest.

Mika

VIP Contributor
It seems the site has increased withdrawal threshold. Previously it was $5 and now the withdrawal threshold has been kept to $7. By the way, what is the rate for Advisordia points. In the past, it was $5 for 600 points, if I remember correctly. I believe if your pay rate is low, you also need to keep your withdrawal threshold low. If you set high withdrawal threshold compared to what you are paying, a lot of people would be uninterested in joining a paid to post site.

raaman

Valued Contributor
I personally feel that the rates offered for both questions and answers are very poor and insignificant for a Q & A site on finance and money matters. I wonder how people will be motivated to work for such poor rates. After all, their time and knowledge also matters. Even I don't find it motivating to take part in the site and start contributing with full vim and vigor. I wish @Fecoms will give a serious thought to it and do something appreciable.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately the rate can't go beyond what it's. The content are short compared to Trendri requirements so it should be easy.

The rate is quite alright, even if you tried to participate in Quora within 4-5 days you might not even make a $1.

If if you provide valuable answers you could earn more than $10 monthly if your answers are marked as best answers.

Please don't expect it to be so easy for content that are likely to be poorly written. The rate and the site aren't for everyone except for the few who are willing to join.

Let's start with amount we can maintain for now.

I personally feel that the rates offered for both questions and answers are very poor and insignificant for a Q & A site on finance and money matters. I wonder how people will be motivated to work for such poor rates. After all, their time and knowledge also matters. Even I don't find it motivating to take part in the site and start contributing with full vim and vigor. I wish @Fecoms will give a serious thought to it and do something appreciable.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
It seems the site has increased withdrawal threshold. Previously it was $5 and now the withdrawal threshold has been kept to $7. By the way, what is the rate for Advisordia points. In the past, it was $5 for 600 points, if I remember correctly. I believe if your pay rate is low, you also need to keep your withdrawal threshold low. If you set high withdrawal threshold compared to what you are paying, a lot of people would be uninterested in joining a paid to post site.
The essence of the new threshold is to get users engage first and thereafter it will be adjusted.

Your suggestion will be look into and possibly be implemented.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Listening to user member's suggestions and considering the same is a great quality. I like it and appreciate it.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I still can't find the withdrawal page on my account.
The withdrawal page was open for every previous approved members. What's your username?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Members are getting paid on Advisordia. Ensure to be active on the platform to earn points and request payout.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hello. Why have I been paid for 3 answers only and nothing for the rest? Is there a limit to how many answers you get paid for per day?
All point were given, and approved members can create 10 Question and 10 answers daily. Please check this Abigael if you still have issue please let me know.