Get paid to Ask and Answer Questions on Advisordia

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
On Advisordia community, you can get paid to ask and answer to questions or if you have knowledge or thoughts to share. You also get more points for providing the most helpful answers. You can exchange every 250 points you earn on the website for money.

The best news is that you get paid for various activities on the site such as upvoting and down voting a question or answer.

Currently, there is a huge demand for people who can provide insights on many topics. This is a great opportunity for those who need a side hustle and want to earn extra cash.

Here is a detailed explanation of how to accumulate Advisordia points for money. If you have questions, you can check the help page Frequently asked questions or reply to this thread.

You can convert your points into cash by requesting a withdrawal and providing your payment information on your profile.

Payment options: PayPal, Binance, and local Bank transfers

Since the startup of Advisordia, we have been able to get a reasonable number of active members, thanks to the early members. Going forward, there will be a few restrictions for new members who want to earn points for money.

Prerequisites for verification:
  1. You must ask at least 10 questions.
  2. You must add at least 10 answers or comments.
  3. Your question or answers must have at least 6 upvotes.
Join Advisordia now to start gaining points for money Advisordia

Last edited:
Solution
Advisordia Personal Finance Q&A Community is now available for content creators. You can now monetize your valuable content. This platform offers a space for financial experts to share their knowledge and insights with a wider audience.

By monetizing your content, you can earn money for the valuable information you provide.

The payment request option is now enabled on your profile , allowing you to easily withdraw your earnings. Join Advisordia today and start earning for sharing your expertise in personal finance.

Take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your knowledge and help others improve their financial well-being while also earning some extra income.

Don't wait, sign up now and start making money from your...

Austinaldo

Hi Fecoms
Please I have been away for awhile now but now I am back. This place looks new all over again. I sense changes in the air. So I want to ask; was Trendri sold as well or you're still the sole owner of Trendri?
How do we process payment from Trendri moving forward? Will you sell it in the near future?
Thanks as I await your response.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
My fund is trapped in it. It's a pity that I worked tirelessly and this is happening!

XZion

I do not think Advisordia will be coming back anymore, its over a month already, we'll sadly have to move on.

@XZion are you still figuring it out?
It has not been easy for myself and my team to kick start Advisordia or to get it running as it was. I am seeking the help of @Fecoms to help manage the site pending when we can blend in, since he has enormous experience managing forums. I have sent 2-3 messages to fecoms and there haven't been any replies. I believe he missed my messages. I just hope he responds to this thread.

XZion

I do not think Advisordia will be coming back anymore, its over a month already, we'll sadly have to move on.

@XZion are you still figuring it out?
It has not been easy for myself and my team to kick start Advisordia or to get it running as it was. I am seeking the help of @Fecoms to help manage the site pending when we can blend in, since he has enormous experience managing forums. I have sent 2-3 messages to fecoms and there haven't been any replies. I believe he missed my messages. I just hope he responds to this thread.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Do not feel heart broken. The pain will end soon and you will be able to manage it. When there is something new inform us. Hope community gather attention of the users again and be back from scratch. Nothing is late until to this moment.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry I missed your PM. I have responded and will assist you in managing the site as stated on the pm sent to you.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I really hope to see this site back, It was a good site to share questions and answer questions and in the mean time make some money. I believe the site has a great potential. As far as I know the site was operating on less competitive niche. There are very few question and answer sites, so I believe with little effort with SEO and bring quality content creator on the site could have easily replaced Quora from the search engine ranking. I will get back to the site once it starts paying.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Quora offers a paid program but it is not available to everyone. I think it is invite only, you can earn only when you are invited to create "Space." I use Quora but I do not make money there. I think using a question and answer site like Quora and making money by posting questions and answers can be a good way to make some cash. I knew about this site through Trendri but never participated and if it does come back, I will surely join.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I really hope to see this site back, It was a good site to share questions and answer questions and in the mean time make some money. I believe the site has a great potential. As far as I know the site was operating on less competitive niche. There are very few question and answer sites, so I believe with little effort with SEO and bring quality content creator on the site could have easily replaced Quora from the search engine ranking. I will get back to the site once it starts paying.
That's positive one from you and a great motivation. Agreement has been made and I will be taking over the site management earliest next month and the paid program will be restored.

It was a good and standard Q & A site through which we could get our questions answered, and doubts cleared. I wish it comes back on the scene.
You are right, though managing one hasn't been that easy. Because of some members with several duplicate accounts. This time around it might be a little bit strict to kick out some unserious members with poor content.

Quora offers a paid program but it is not available to everyone. I think it is invite only, you can earn only when you are invited to create "Space." I use Quora but I do not make money there. I think using a question and answer site like Quora and making money by posting questions and answers can be a good way to make some cash. I knew about this site through Trendri but never participated and if it does come back, I will surely join.
Quora is already established it's easy to make such rules. However I think Advisordia mission will be quite different.

Etini

Valued Contributor
That's positive one from you and a great motivation. Agreement has been made and I will be taking over the site management earliest next month and the paid program will be restored.

You are right, though managing one hasn't been that easy. Because of some members with several duplicate accounts. This time around it might be a little bit strict to kick out some unserious members with poor content.

Quora is already established it's easy to make such rules. However I think Advisordia mission will be quite different.
@Fecoms, have you assessed the situation very well and believe you can manage the that site alongside Trendri without Trendri suffering. I know for sure that Trendri is already tasking to manage. I won't like a situation where we have Trendri suffer because you are giving more attention to Advisordia. If possible, don't you think you should have a ci admin so that things would not spiral out of control for you.

Anyhow it is, I wish you and Trendri to always stay strong and grow in leaps. I enjoy Trendri so much for the past 3 years and wouldn't want anything to affect my positive experience here. It is not easy managing two platforms. That's why I am just asking you check well.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
@Fecoms, have you assessed the situation very well and believe you can manage the that site alongside Trendri without Trendri suffering. I know for sure that Trendri is already tasking to manage. I won't like a situation where we have Trendri suffer because you are giving more attention to Advisordia. If possible, don't you think you should have a ci admin so that things would not spiral out of control for you.

Anyhow it is, I wish you and Trendri to always stay strong and grow in leaps. I enjoy Trendri so much for the past 3 years and wouldn't want anything to affect my positive experience here. It is not easy managing two platforms. That's why I am just asking you check well.
There won't be much problem. We have a very good Moderator @Suba here and he has been doing a perfect job. And he has also support to moderate Advisordia previously voluntarily.

XZion

@Fecoms I appreciate your effort and response. I look forward to seeing the site kickstart this month end as you earlier said.

Fellow members I will fully leave the administration of the site to him since everyone has more confidence.on what he does best. We are also working on a mobile app for the site for seamless browsing.

Please if there are any suggestions please state them so @Fecoms could consider implementing if necessary

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have not registered on the site but I have checked it. I believe a question and answer sites can be profitable. However, running it for a long time can be quite challenging. One major issue is duplicate content, another is low quality content. A lot of people will be posting similar kind of questions (identical questions with change of words) and identical answers as well. When a company like Yahoo could not survive with its Yahoo answer platform, what plans do you have for the substainability?

raaman

Valued Contributor
@Fecoms I appreciate your effort and response. I look forward to seeing the site kickstart this month end as you earlier said.

Fellow members I will fully leave the administration of the site to him since everyone has more confidence.on what he does best. We are also working on a mobile app for the site for seamless browsing.

Please if there are any suggestions please state them so @Fecoms could consider implementing if necessary
I am also expecting the site to open soon. For this purpose, I am daily checking with the site. I wish just like @Fecoms started the PTP on trendri w.e.f 25.12.2023, he may start this advisordia too w.e.f. 25.3.2024. I am anxiously waiting for that good question-answer site!

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Advisordia Personal Finance Q&A Community is now available for content creators. You can now monetize your valuable content. This platform offers a space for financial experts to share their knowledge and insights with a wider audience. By monetizing your content, you can earn money for the valuable information you provide.

The payment request option is now enabled on your profile , allowing you to easily withdraw your earnings. Join Advisordia today and start earning for sharing your expertise in personal finance.

Take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your knowledge and help others improve their financial well-being while also earning some extra income. Don't wait, sign up now and start making money from your valuable content!

Question and Answers contest will be available for active users.

Feedback and Support