webloaded solutions Get paid $2 - $10 Per Task

D

Deleted member 13140

So webloadedsolutions.com is a platform that pays you to do micro tasks, i think they pay around $10 per task, but they actually made it clear that they could per around $2 to 10 but i don't think one would earn $2 Except they aren't really working.

So i haven't actually earned anything yet, I signed up... the process is really tricky -

You will have to go through a lot of pages, reading, and answering questions and at last you will see the application form to enroll in their writing program, just that simple.

I did all that, and got stuck at the place where i will have to take a picture of my ID and then submit, so i decided to go on research and what i saw well, let's just say am really reluctant to sign up, but i might....

Last edited by a moderator:

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
When. You made mention about $2-$10 I was shock because hardly can you see any micro task works online that will be paying type of money because I have been some of this micro workers site and they don't usually pay good like that. The best thing to do is that one should make good research about any site before one will just enter in to it.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I do not really have much to say about this because it is definitely the first time I am hearing about it. I just hope it is not one of those fake websites that will one do some unnecessary tasks and later find out that it is not a complete functioning site. I know this is hard to admit for the poster but I am not trying to badmouth it, the fact that people are almost desperate to find a passive income online does not give anyone or any platform to use it against them and choose to Waste their precious time.

D

Deleted member 13140

When. You made mention about $2-$10 I was shock because hardly can you see any micro task works online that will be paying type of money because I have been some of this micro workers site and they don't usually pay good like that. The best thing to do is that one should make good research about any site before one will just enter in to it.
sorry guys, uh jeez i think i will have to write another post i actually made a mistake, yes it's a micro task platform, but it's not the type of micro tasks we all are accustomed to it's a different type of micro task like, write me a blog post, of 2000 words or proofread this blog post, or write out the letters you see on this image or write a story book for me, or put this data on a spread sheet for me, it's not the type you see on pico workers where you will get paid $0.20 to like a post on twitter or a post on facebook

D

Deleted member 13140

Well this is actually my first time to hear of such; that's micro task paying up to that amount you said just for a task. As you said, you did your research and afterwards you felt reluctant to sign up. I guess you found out that the platform is probably a scam, just from the outrageous earnings alone I could possibly guess that. I might believe that if it's actually for a survey site because I know you can earn up to that amount just by working on the site in a day as most users claim and it's specifically for users from the tier 1 country.
Yeah, i did my research but i still do it till today because somehow it seems legit, i know what made you think it's not legit, you believe it's one of those sites like pico workers where you get paid, $0.20 to like a twitter post or follow some random person, it's no that way, the site is more like a freelancing platform where you will get paid to either proofread, or either write something for someone, or transcribe something, or write something from an image, and if you complete a task, you will get paid, they are even graphics tasks, so tell me does it sound shady

D

Deleted member 13140

@Davvis12 There are many platforms today that you can signup with without any of these hurdles, some make it difficult cos of the trust factor.

If interested I have some to share with you
i have checked your site, and i don't really like the way it's structured, it seems too shady to me, maybe explain more about it, then i can sign up, you didn't really tell us what the platform we can sign up today, though you left a link to it, but it's only a registration page, i had to check again just know to make sure i was right about my complain, so tell us what you do on the site, since it's a refer link that means you're a member of the site, and you make money from it and you don't experience any issue, so if you don't mind educate us.

D

Deleted member 13140

Getting paid $2-$10 per tasks, especially microjob tasks, sounds too good to be true. Ether it is scam offer or the task is not a micro task. Micro task is task that can be done easily in less than 3 or 4 minutes and does not require hard work and professional skills.
it's a different type of micro tasks, it's not the usually we all might be accustom to like, follow me on twitter and I'll pay you $0.20, this type is way more micro than the ones on web loaded solutions, this type of task are on Pico workers and some other sites like that, so the type of task on web loaded solutions are tasks like type this 2000 words for me and you'll get $10, i guess you guys are confused because i didn't mention the type of tasks they offer, so maybe, just maybe they are actually legit, because this type of task seem like ones on fiverr

D

Deleted member 13140

That's quite a reasonable amount and i would love to give a try.
Yeah, maybe do that, but beware though, they ask for your national identity card and i don't trust any site that asks for a picture of my national identity card it's always sketchy and stuff, though go give it a try if you want to, but know that i haven't really signed up on the site just yet, am skeptical, and i like to trust my instinct, and right now, it's telling me not to sign up, so until i see a reasonable review online, i won't try it... the only reviews i see, is either someone talking about the site and never actually sign up or just someone talking but not in English so i can't actually hear what they say.

D

Deleted member 13140

@Davvis12 I got your point. this is the reason why it is very important to always do due diligence and a little research about any money making program someone stumbles upon. This will help to prevent waste of time and resources eventually. There is no point in working for about some days or week and get your account frozen due to the front roulant activities of the site.
haha yeah true, i guess the only reason am afraid is because of the id situation, and not in the way you might picture, am just scared because i don't have the plastic id yet, and what if i use it and it's declined, am not even scared of giving our my id info, wait... on second thoughts i think i should because they're asking for a picture of it, not my id number, which means if i send a picture, they have all the info in my national identity card...waaw

D

Deleted member 13140

I haven't signed up on web loaded solutions ye, but that's the thing i just might do it, though before i do that am just looking for proof, even if it's one person that said he has received his or her payment, but everyone is just complaining, but there is my theory, i know that if one earn from Trendri, he or she might not go on to writing a review but if he or she don't receive a payment they might go to the support and ask why i haven't received it, so i think this is the issue, and my point is, i think people are earning but they aren't necessarily complaining or something, so am going to reach out to their customer support and tell them my issue with the ID stuff and see what happens, hopefully i will be asked to put on any ID i have just to verify identity

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Any platform you aren't certain about, you shouldn't waste your time around the platform. Lots of this platforms are simply in to delay our time that's why I prefer to stay off from the websites that are over demanding, and which isn't okay when it comes to signing up. Their are lots of sites you can earn money doing simple tasks online, which is picoworkers or microworkers etc.
Hi sincerem.I agree with you that we should not waste our time on demanding platforms we are not certain about.Thank you for mentioning picoworkers and microworkers which are legit earning sites.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Any platform you aren't certain about, you shouldn't waste your time around the platform. Lots of this platforms are simply in to delay our time that's why I prefer to stay off from the websites that are over demanding, and which isn't okay when it comes to signing up. Their are lots of sites you can earn money doing simple tasks online, which is picoworkers or microworkers etc.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
So webloadedsolutions.com is a platform that pays you to do micro tasks, i think they pay around $10 per task, but they actually made it clear that they could per around $2 to 10 but i don't think one would earn $2 Except they aren't really working.

So i haven't actually earned anything yet, I signed up... the process is really tricky -

You will have to go through a lot of pages, reading, and answering questions and at last you will see the application form to enroll in their writing program, just that simple.

I did all that, and got stuck at the place where i will have to take a picture of my ID and then submit, so i decided to go on research and what i saw well, let's just say am really reluctant to sign up, but i might....
Hi Davvis12.Thank you for your informative post about webloadedsolutions.I have never heard about that platform before.It seems to be very interesting.However,nowadays,we have to be careful and read reviews about a specific site,platform or application before registering especially if they ask us to submit personal detail like ID.Anyway,I will check this site as well.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I had a look at the website and the website does not look like a well-developed site. It is a website based in India and it could be a scam. Remember! Always be cautious when sending your documents to such kind of sites that are not located in the United States. In fact, many U.S.-based websites can be a scam. Despite the fact that not much information is available on the internet about this site, I tried to find a many negative reviews and it looks like this website cannot be trusted.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well this is actually my first time to hear of such; that's micro task paying up to that amount you said just for a task. As you said, you did your research and afterwards you felt reluctant to sign up. I guess you found out that the platform is probably a scam, just from the outrageous earnings alone I could possibly guess that. I might believe that if it's actually for a survey site because I know you can earn up to that amount just by working on the site in a day as most users claim and it's specifically for users from the tier 1 country.

Senn

@Davvis12 There are many platforms today that you can signup with without any of these hurdles, some make it difficult cos of the trust factor.

If interested I have some to share with you
Have you registered following this link? I bet you will be glad when you invest

Say me hi sennamanda3ATgmailDOTcom and I will send you some screenshots of my earning and withdrawal

This is just one of the numerous ways I bank money today just site at home with my phone and internet.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Getting paid $2-$10 per tasks, especially microjob tasks, sounds too good to be true. Ether it is scam offer or the task is not a micro task. Micro task is task that can be done easily in less than 3 or 4 minutes and does not require hard work and professional skills.

Ahxmed

That's quite a reasonable amount and i would love to give a try.