Advisordia minimum number of points

deucher

I started writing on this site again, but after the updates, I can't understand what the minimum number of points is to be enough for withdrawal. Previously, I could withdraw 600 points and I understood that it was $5, but now I have 200 points, but the withdrawal page does not say how much it is, so I can't even calculate how many points are needed for $5. If someone has already managed to collect such an amount, how many points did you need for this?

Etini

Valued Contributor
Nowadays, the exchange rates of a point to a dollar has increased from the 120 points to a dollar that it used to be and it is now pegged at 250 points per dollar. That means you would need about 1250 points to be able to get to minimum withdrawal threshold as it stands. With a maximum posting limit of 10 questions and 10 answers, it would take a much longer time to be able to reach the threshold. I think when I calculated, it gave over 20 days. I think people can just have fun on the site and get to earn something small as well.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah the policies there have been changed since it resumption. You can post about 10 questions and 10 answers per day. Before a dollar was udt 120 points but now you need 250 points to make a dollar which I think is on the high side and the admin should see how thsg can be reduced.

Each question gets you 2 points while the answers gets you 4 points. So you need to have about 1250 points to cash out for now

Mika

VIP Contributor
Advisordia has reduced the rate by more than 50 percent. Previously, 600 points was $5 and now you need 1250 points to receive $5. You can only earn maximum 60 points in a day, which means you will have to post 10 questions and 10 replies for 21 days to be able to make $5. If you post for an entire month, you will be able to make around $7. Well, I do not think this is bad because that's how most paid to post sites are paying