Contest Advisordia Contest to win $10

Forum contest for active members.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Advisordia contest for all active members. To participate in the Advisordia Contest, you will write a review of Advisordia on another website excluding Facebook & twitter, and your anchor text should be clickable text in a hyperlink using any of these words:
  • Personal finance community
  • Personal Finance Forum
  • Finance Questions and Answers
  • Finance Community
  • Finance site
  • Make Money community
  • Personal finance questions and answers
  • Personal Finance Q&A
  • Personal Finance Q and A Site
To be eligible to win this contest, your link to Advisordia must be in anchor text and not your referral link. The contest is for active members only on Advisordia.

Contest Date: March 31–April 10, 2024.

Contest prize: $10 each.

Please don't spam other websites with multiple reviews. The winners will be announced on Advisordia's website at the end of the contest period. Submit your reviews link on Feedback and Support

Make sure to follow all the guidelines and rules for the contest to ensure your entry is valid. The two members with the highest number of reviews will be selected as the winners. Good luck to all participants!

Last edited:
Solution
After much waiting to receive everyone's reviews, I would say the feedback was overwhelmingly positive. The two members with the most reviews and the contest winners are @Mika and @deucher.

Both members will receive $10 extra during their payment request via Advisordia.

Congratulations to both @Mika and @deucher for their outstanding performances in the contest. Your hard work and dedication have truly paid off!

Suba

Staff member
I have created a post about a review of Advisordia in August 2023, on indexforum.com, but unfortunately that thread has been marked or labeled Not Paying by the Index forum Admin, so I just need to update or make a revision to my thread before participating in the Advisordia Contest .

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I have created a post about a review of Advisordia in August 2023, on indexforum.com, but unfortunately that thread has been marked or labeled Not Paying by the Index forum Admin, so I just need to update or make a revision to my thread before participating in the Advisordia Contest .
Its acceptable if you can get it modified. Please ensure to add the anchor text.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
This is review link.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
This is review link.
Unfortunately, there isn't any anchor text or valid link.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Unfortunately, there isn't any anchor text or valid link.
The link works with redirection:
1711893499572-png.60554

I will try to post review somewhere else and be back to you.
1711898659591.png

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor

This is a new review as this review seems with redirect process is not approved.

Suba

Staff member
Even though I have updated the content, I cannot change the "Not Paying" label. But I will contact the indexforum Admin to change the label, after I receive the latest payment proof. So I am ready to participate in the Advisordia Contest and I will send a review link on Advisordia Feedback and Support

deucher

I particapate too

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Go ahead with your reviews, and please ensure to link to several pages on Advisordia and not the homepage only. Only your referral link won't be considered except link to other page is included.

deucher

Go ahead with your reviews, and please ensure to link to several pages on Advisordia and not the homepage only. Only your referral link won't be considered except link to other page is included.
What if the hyperlink leads to one page and just a referral link at the end of the text to the main page? Is that acceptable?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
What if the hyperlink leads to one page and just a referral link at the end of the text to the main page? Is that acceptable?
On your reviews your referral link can be added but ensure to add a link that's also not your referral link.

Mika

VIP Contributor
This is a great opportunity to make extra money. I am active on Advisordia, and hopefully I will be publishing my reviews on various sites. However, I have a couple of questions regarding this contest.
Is there any minimum word count for the review we do?
Can we submit the same review on multiple site or do we need to create new review for new site?
Some sites are notorious for removing links, how long should the review be live for us to qualify for the contest?
Can we submit our links privately?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
This is a great opportunity to make extra money. I am active on Advisordia, and hopefully I will be publishing my reviews on various sites. However, I have a couple of questions regarding this contest.
Is there any minimum word count for the review we do?
Can we submit the same review on multiple site or do we need to create new review for new site?
Some sites are notorious for removing links, how long should the review be live for us to qualify for the contest?
Can we submit our links privately?
  • There are no words count requirement for the review
  • The review can be submitted on multiple sites, and you are required to create a review for each site.
  • The link should be live till the end of the contest
  • Yes, you are allowed to submit your link privately on Advisordia as a private question to me or PM.
Tips:

1. Your review can be submitted to Quora or Reddit. Your review could be an answer to a question.
e.g. Someone may ask on google search list of personal finance Community, you visit the site and respond to the question and give brief details and add your link.
2. You can reference any page or category on Advisordia

3. On Search engine, someone may have asked about Make money Community and you can reference https://www.advisordia.com/question-category/money-making/

With these, you won't run out of ideas.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
There are five days left for the Advisordia review contest to end. Don't miss out on the chance to win $10 prize. Submit your entry before it's too late! Ensure to keep all links to your reviews. The more reviews you have the more the chance of winning. Also ensure to be active on Advisordia.

The winner will be announced on the 10th on Advisordia website on the closing day of the contest. Good luck to all participants!

Mika

VIP Contributor
If I make reviews on multiple subdomains for the same domain would these consider multiple entries or single entries. For instance if I publish reviews on site1.mywebsite.com, site2.mywebsite.com, site3.mywebsite.com, would these be single entry or multiple entries. These sudomain sites are different sites even though they share the same domains, right?
I also have another. Will the payment be made through Advisordia or through Trendri.
I have done some reviews and I do not want to share these links for privacy concern, it is ok if I send these links through PM here on Trendri?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
If I make reviews on multiple subdomains for the same domain would these consider multiple entries or single entries. For instance if I publish reviews on site1.mywebsite.com, site2.mywebsite.com, site3.mywebsite.com, would these be single entry or multiple entries. These sudomain sites are different sites even though they share the same domains, right?
I also have another. Will the payment be made through Advisordia or through Trendri.
I have done some reviews and I do not want to share these links for privacy concern, it is ok if I send these links through PM here on Trendri?
We wouldn't want to have the reviews on multiple subdomain. However we prefer one review per site.

It's ok if you prefer to send your reviews privately via PM.

At the end of the contest the payment will be made through Advisordia.