2 Tips to Lose Weight

raaman

Valued Contributor
1. Decrease in water content:

Water helps a lot in weight loss. Water is the best means of controlling the increasing weight. Drinking a sufficient amount of water is more important than exercise.

Our body requires water for many activities. With this, you also get energy for your daily activity. Therefore, drink at least ten to twelve glasses of water at least throughout the day.

2. Excess intake of fat free items:

Of course, you do not consume fatty food during your dieting, but you do not get any benefit from the consumption of a lot of fat free things.

Therefore, you should not only eat things that are fat free, but should also include those things in your diet that help you in reducing your fat.

Kago bogosi

They are some herbalife products that people can use to lose weight
Which require Less exercise and a person should eat healthy food e.gvegetables fruits and less oily food
They are helpful as they are helpful and healthy and mostly they a re nutritious and highly recommend by doctors

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I so think anyone who needs to reduce weight needs to be taking too much water. This will make the water to wash away excess food or any left over nutrients in the body. Exercise is a must for whoever who needs to reduce his weight because it sheds excess fatness in the body.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't even know the relationship between taking of water and weight gained because as i can understand taking of water doesn't have anything to do with weight gaining, people are even advised to take lot of water because it can help in body maintainance, I will research on how water intake can really need to weigh gains .

Aqruub

Eat healthy foods and drink enough water like 6 glasses of water, avoid food that can cause high cholesterol in the body

Qriquimen

Doing exercise Regularly is also a good way of losing weight and it is very effective and fast you will get a faster result when you try it

Zerina

if you want to lose weight you must make sure you eat healthy foods and not junk foods because junk foods add calories to the body

Juniha

If you avoid food that contain fat you'll be able to lose weight because it is a fat in food that causes cholesterol in the body

Zina

There are many ways that we can use to lose weight but the most effective method that I've seen so far is by engaging in exercise it is very fast easy and effective this exercise will help to strengthen your bone bone all the fat in the body and also make you fit and healthy which will reduce the risk of you even developing diseases in the body so it is good for you to try and lose weight when you are determined that you want to lose weight that is how you will be able to achieve it though it might take sometime but surely it will be effective

Barin

drinking enough water like 6 glasses of water everyday can also help us to lose weight because water is very effective when you want to lose weight it will help to make you fit and healthy the use of lemon and warm water when you drink it first thing in the morning it is also very effective for reducing cholesterol in the body which will make you not to be fat you won't be obese or overweight so you can also try that as well there are many ways that we can use to lose weight

jhoncena

1. Increase physical activity levels to burn more calories and boost metabolism.
  2. Make small, sustainable changes to eating habits, such as reducing portion sizes and choosing healthier options.