4 TIPS TO LOSE WHEIGTH FAST FOR 0 COST

After reading lot of " magical formulas" on how to lose weigth I can give you some simple tricks can you help you in an easy way

1- Drink water before meals
2- Base your Diet on whole foods
3- Eat Soluble fiber
4- Eat slowly

These simple things that are easy to do in a regular day. Try it and let me know.

Additionally I watched this video and it helped me a lot on my weight loss journey!

I hope these small tips help you as much as they helped me!

Kola

Verified member
To loose weight you have to eat enough fruits because fruits helps to reduce the rate of been fat.also try to always drink water and also while eating make sure you eat slowly for easy digestion of food.also engage in exercise so when you do all this things you will loose weight in a month

Sodiq

This is a very good write-up and thanks for sharing this with us here, Thise tips are wonderful tips that anyone that plans on weight loss should incorporate. Though, from studies most people tend to gain additional weighty because of what they eat or eat on daily basis. If you are thinking or wanted to reduced your weight gain then I think you should stay far away from junks foods totally.

Doing workout is another good thing to do when you are trying to lose your excess weight fast according to studies. If you are hoping to lose your weight faster, then you will need to burn more calories than you consume daily though this might not be simple as it sounds. You will also need to learn how to incorporate daily workout as mentioned earlier to your daily activities. Doing this can help you lose weight more easily it can be running, yoga, lifting weights, walking, boxing among others. You should also avoid late night food. You can be drinking a glass of milk at your bed time routinely.

Taking a glass of lukewarm water in addition with lemon daily in the morning is also said to aid weight loss according to studies. thus, you need to incorporate this as well in your daily routine alongside your workout.

I hope this tips will helps someone.

jhoncena

Here are some tips to help you lose weight fast without spending any money:
  1. Eat a healthy diet: Focus on eating whole, nutrient-dense foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins. Avoid processed foods, sugary drinks, and snacks.
  2. Exercise regularly: Incorporate regular physical activity into your daily routine. This can be as simple as taking a brisk walk, doing bodyweight exercises at home, or following a free workout video online.
  3. Drink plenty of water: Staying hydrated can help you feel full and reduce your overall calorie intake. Aim to drink at least 8 cups of water per day.
  4. Get enough sleep: Getting enough rest is important for weight loss. Lack of sleep can disrupt hormones that regulate appetite and metabolism, leading to weight gain. Aim for 7-9 hours of sleep per night.
Remember, losing weight takes time and effort. Don't expect to see results overnight, and don't give up if you don't see progress right away. Consistency is key, so focus on making small, healthy changes to your lifestyle that you can stick with over the long term.