2 Tips for your Goal to lose Weight

raaman

Valued Contributor
Take some time to think and figure out what is your goal for weight loss. Here are two good tips that you can benefit from when you set your goal, work towards the goal and to keep what you have achieved.

1. Set a clear goal and several smaller sub-goals:

Be thorough and honest from the beginning. The goal should be as realistic and as well thought out as possible. Also set several smaller milestones where you give yourself rewards when they are achieved.

2. Benefits:
Make a list of the benefits of reaching your goal. Include everything you come up with, the more accurate you are the greater the motivation you will get. Ex improve my health, feel good, able to run a certain distance, etc.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like as you said in the introductory tip. There must be a particular reason why some one may be considering weight loss as an option. If it is because of body shaming, I won't even advise the person to go ahead. But if it is because of health, it is okay by me.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Weight gains or weights loss is a matter choice to so many people. Some people are trying to loose weight and we have some fractions of people trying to gain some weight, so it depends. Trying to lose weight? Then, we should start exercising and cut our foods quantity down and go for quality foods.