You can't win in business if you don't know how to play the game.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
You may have read a lot about "business intelligence" and "data mining." But I'm here to tell you that it's not enough to just analyze your data. You need to know how to use it, how to make sense of it, and how to take advantage of it.

And this is where your personal development comes in. If you've got a clear vision of what you want out of life, then using all the tools at your disposal will help you achieve it.

But first things first: if you're not sure what kind of business you want to run, then stop reading right now! Because there's no point in reading about marketing strategies or sales techniques if all you're going to do is implement one or two ideas from this article and call it a day.

So let me give an example of what I mean by "playing the game": when I was younger, my dad used to play computer games for fun with friends on weekends. But he'd always end up winning because he knew how the game worked inside out – as well as having good tactics for getting past any obstacle he encountered along the way.