Will bitcoin still go down?

Peterlight

I am really happy that bitcoin has come this far, and I know it is trying reach the $30 mark right now.

I am not still convinced that bitcoin will stay for long at it current price.

Do you guys think bitcoin will go down as low as $15k or lesser or will it continue to rise.

To me I think bitcoin will still go down in the next few months.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am really happy that bitcoin has come this far, and I know it is trying reach the $30 mark right now.

I am not still convinced that bitcoin will stay for long at it current price.

Do you guys think bitcoin will go down as low as $15k or lesser or will it continue to rise.

To me I think bitcoin will still go down in the next few months.
Let's see what the future holds for this coin. But with what I'm seeing now around Bitcoin, I don't think Bitcoin will go down freely with what you quoted here. Bitcoin is not high volatile enough, so expecting such a free fall is not realistic now. Considering how the demand and supply level are still going higher everyday. People are still investing heavily around Bitcoin because of the uncertainty caused by the pandemic. People are focused now like never before to make money with Bitcoin, since their business was halted by covid19. So they use this means to find another means of earning online, and Bitcoin is a great source to make money online.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin price fluctuate more according to the market forces the more the demand the higher the price and vice versa, so body can actually say or know what becomes other it in the next 24 house daily you could just be checking the price if you are an investor to know when to buy and when to sell to avoid a loss either in the long run or short term. Bitcoin price is still high as at now so we can only hope it remains this high or even go higher in price to helps investors keep making profit. From the look of things though see it going up