Is bitcoin still a best cryptocurrency to invest?

Naz

All of you know the importance and popularity of Bitcoin. Last week , it's price increased rapidly. But ,later it's price decreased in the same way.
I think ,new investors shouldn't invest in it,if they want profit in few days. Yes...they can invest in Bitcoin for long term because in future it's price will increase and it can give good profit to it's investors.
I want to ask your opinion related to this matter.
Do you think Bitcoin is still a best cryptocurrency to invest?

Carson20t

Yes there are alot of disadvantages that may arise from bitcoin and its initial programming as compared to these decentralised tokens and their features.But we cannot ignore the fact that bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency or without bitcoin there is actually no cryptocurrency.

Institutions and selected stores in the developed countries have already started accepting payments in bitcoin.So as the Pioneer it will be the adopted cryotocurrency that all altcoins at the point of service may have to be exchanged to bitcoin.That being the case it is entirely upto an individual to decide if at all they can cut ties with the coin ?The tip though is to buy when the price is low and seal, when the price is high just as mentioned by @ezcashbiz614

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I sold off what I had when it was at $19.5K, that turned out to be a mistake
since it went up over $40K in the next few weeks but that's the chance you take
with stocks and/or cryptocurrencies. Once it gets back down around $20K (and it's dropping
now) I'll buy back in.
When it was dropped to 30ks, that was another time to buy, but many people missed it and now again BTC has crossed the 40k mark as the highest value cryptocurrency. Value of Bitcoin is not going to come down fast, we all missed when it was dropped till $3.2k during 2018, and then to 9k in mid 2020. Now waiting for a good fall is an exception.

Hina

There are other crypto investments, but bitcoin is considered the most widely traded and most successful. That may be no different than gold. Gold is really just a shiny rock; but because it was “decided” centuries ago that gold was desirable (and scarce), it is considered a store of value. It became a currency and also a store of wealth, and a portfolio asset in modern times.

gochenko8

I will agree with the OP statement about bitcoin investment which is the best crytocurrency for me. There a lot of business you can invest into but you have to carry out your findings on the business of your interest. You can invest on bitcoin when the price drop and wait for some months the price will go up again. This a very good business to me. the decision is left to you to decide on what you want and how you want it. Bitcoin is the hot cake in town before you know it you are in big money

marcusfe

For now Bitcoin is still the most reliable Bitcoin to invest in because of it's stability. Even though the coin is still experiencing a down trend these days, I still found it to be the best. It's stability shows that no matter the storm facing it , it still going to stand. There are some other coins that are very reliable like Bitcoin such as litecoin, Etherum etc. These coins have strong stability and are reliable to invest in.

Finger Geek

Verified member
For now bitcoin will be the best and most less risky crypto currency. Because it's price is stable. I don't mean stable as in not go up or down. What I mean is that it is a coin that when it's price go down, with time it will come back to its initial price and maybe double the price or more than that.
For example. In year 2017 the price rose to $20,000 the most highest then. Later it decreased to $3,000 +. Now it has passed the initial which was $20,000 and moves passed $40,000.

Roysnickz

All of you know the importance and popularity of Bitcoin. Last week , it's price increased rapidly. But ,later it's price decreased in the same way.
I think ,new investors shouldn't invest in it,if they want profit in few days. Yes...they can invest in Bitcoin for long term because in future it's price will increase and it can give good profit to it's investors.
Yea, I will give it to Bitcoin. When it comes into digital assets investment, bitcoin is unarguably the best crypto currency to invest in. Besides being the first crypto, it's the most valuable and most accepted crypto currency all over the world. This makes the value of coin keep rising to the admiration of others. The prediction for it future value is a story for another day. So, as long as you want to buy crypto currency for investment purposes, I will give it to bitcoin any day anytime, twice on a Wednesday.

greatguy1

Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now. it is widely known as a medium of exchange and is accepted globally more than all other forms of cryptocurrency. It has no liquidity issue such that if you want to buy or sell right now there is readily available market for you. It has a very bright future as businesses with prospects are looking at using it to promote themselves. It can not easily be manipulated although there are some big fishes in the world that can spike or strike its price a bit nevertheless it will bounce back to its real value.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It is very important to note certain about bitcoin now , it currently fluctuating between $29,000 to $37,000 so am investor with small amount of money won't make anything significant Investing in the coin now but if you have the plan to hold it for long it is still a risk worth taking.
The traders with huge amount of money are Constantly making profit from trading of bitcoin weekly because of the fluctuations we have been witnessing . Investing in bitcoin now is purely individuals understanding of the coin and the target.

Finger Geek

Verified member
If they don't invest in bitcoin, when what coin should they invest on. Bitcoin is the most stable coin of all coin. If it's price come up, it's just don't go by 50% or more in a day it moves gradually, likewise down. Feyorra coin that just got listed, in just a day it went from, $0.091 to $0.021. But bitcoin price can never go down with such speed in a day

Ekuvero

Cryptocurrency investment should be a long term investment cause the price of Bitcoin do fluctuate and the volatility of the crypto market has made the crypto market full with a lot of risk, bitcoin is really a profitable venture if you invest for a long tern

Sammy01

Is the bitcoin still the best? Yes of course bitcoin is still the best and it's the only sure crypto currency you can invest your money on without having the trouble in mind. I invested half of my money in bitcoin last year now am enjoying the full benefits.

Donkiz

We all know how volatile cryptocurrency is, therefore if the plan is short term investment, it's advisable that you avoid cryptocurrency because the price can go either way within a twinkle of an eye, but if you are ready to keep it for a long time then you will stand a chance of making good profit.

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency available and will still remain the best for a long time. Although the price of bitcoin is really discouraging but if you can afford to invest in it, that will be a good investment.

Seyesystem

I will agree with the OP statement about bitcoin investment which is the best crytocurrency for me. There a lot of business you can invest into but you have to carry out your findings on the business of your interest. You can invest on bitcoin when the price drop and wait for some months the price will go up again. This a very good business to me. the decision is left to you to decide on what you want and how you want it. Bitcoin is the hot cake in town before you know it you are in big money.

Josemendez

Verified member
Yeah , as for me , bitcoin seems to be one of the best cryptocurrency to invest in .
Presently there is large adoption of Bitcoin by both investors and Institutional organization ,and this is quite a good reason to invest in Bitcoin ,because this will surely affect bitcoin positively.

I will only advise that whoever that is going to invest in Bitcoin should endeavor to go for long term Investment ,if he wants to benefit well from Bitcoin investment.

ezcashbiz614

I sold off what I had when it was at $19.5K, that turned out to be a mistake
since it went up over $40K in the next few weeks but that's the chance you take
with stocks and/or cryptocurrencies. Once it gets back down around $20K (and it's dropping
now) I'll buy back in.