Do you think Bitcoin still reach $100,000 this year, with the price experiencing bearish??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
WILL BTC STILL REACH THE EXPECTED $100,000 BENCHMARK BEFORE 2021 DRAWS TO AN END??
Their is no doubt, Bitcoin price have disappointed a lot in the last couple of weeks. I remembered the predictions that circled around the coin when it reached $62,000 early last month. Some crypto experts, market analyst, predicted $100,000 before October, some even went far saying the coin will reach $150,000-,$170,000 from April till December ending, 2021. Now the price of Bitcoin is drastically down, well adrift. It came down from $55,000 just four days ago, to $40,000 today. For it to reach $100,000 at least this year, it needs to go +150% price increase, with its current price peaked at $40,000.

Do you think $100,000 benchmark price is realistic around Bitcoin in 2021? Or it will go ahead of 2021 before the benchmark take's place??

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency are dynamic and since it is being hyped majorly especially by the major influences or investors you never can tell with one policy or tweet the coin could begin to recover fast and eventually pass the all-time high value again and people will begin to smile again and why some will also regret their decision too
even with the current serious downturn in the price of all cryptocurrency I do not panic at all because I know that when the market start coming up it might even pass our initial price,that is how the volatile markets behave and we should not expect to make quick profit just like that in cryptocurrency as easy as we think.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I like the statement of your guru because that is also what I have observed. When you buy and you sell at a profit you should think that someone had lost and vice versa. Crypto is a commodity that is like cards which is used in gambling. The bettors are us. But the perpetrators earn from us so in the end only the betting public loses money. The market platform earns and the digital wallet provider also earns.
You make an interesting point. We as an investor, especially small investor might lose money when the price goes down, but the crypto exchange platforms, crypto wallets, and even the market will earn irrespective of the value of crypto currency going down or going up. The price of crypto currencies are being manipulated by so many things

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I like the statement of your guru because that is also what I have observed. When you buy and you sell at a profit you should think that someone had lost and vice versa. Crypto is a commodity that is like cards which is used in gambling. The bettors are us. But the perpetrators earn from us so in the end only the betting public loses money. The market platform earns and the digital wallet provider also earns.
Cryptocurrency trading or any other digital trading require a lot of skill and expertise if we want to make progress, we all must understand that it is not a get-rich-quick scheme as it require a lot of patience and dedication if you think of making something tangible from yet, that is what we were advised to know.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Yes that is why our master actually advised us that no matter how a coin look promising as long as the coin is already pumping we should forget about entering the trade because most of the pumping in the cryptocurrency space is controlled by Whales, when they reach their target amount they will withdraw it and the price will crash on small investor

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Laughs, your mentor is a guru with such analysis around crypto trading and whales. Whales act different from other investors, they might collide together to push the price to some certain amount and immediately it gets there, they withdraw it. Leaving the small investors with uphill struggles to wait long to recover, which will bring loss when they caught their investment short.
Yes they can organise it themselves together and perform such action and they will use a take profit order, they all will set it to the same target price using binance and immediately it entered the targeted price,the system will automatically sell it for them and the market will start crashing on people who jump in during the pump,lolz, everything is just so funny.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes that is why our master actually advised us that no matter how a coin look promising as long as the coin is already pumping we should forget about entering the trade because most of the pumping in the cryptocurrency space is controlled by Whales, when they reach their target amount they will withdraw it and the price will crash on small investor
Laughs, your mentor is a guru with such analysis around crypto trading and whales. Whales act different from other investors, they might collide together to push the price to some certain amount and immediately it gets there, they withdraw it. Leaving the small investors with uphill struggles to wait long to recover, which will bring loss when they caught their investment short.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Hmm, people are so eager to invest money into crypto, they know the benefits associated with big money investment. That's why the whales will always control the market. With such huge amount of money the whale invested, it will surely take the price of the digital coin higher. And when other investors see it, growing they'll help the whale by adding more growth to the coin through their own investment. But at the end, the whale removes his funds invested, and the coin drop instantly low, affecting the small traders.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
seriously a lot of people that have a lot of money are making things difficult for the poor people who are struggling to survive, I didn't take Whales seriously until I met one of them on Instagram who use close to 1 million dollars to buy a particular , that is when I know that there are a lot of people who are really so serious to do business with crypto.
Hmm, people are so eager to invest money into crypto, they know the benefits associated with big money investment. That's why the whales will always control the market. With such huge amount of money the whale invested, it will surely take the price of the digital coin higher. And when other investors see it, growing they'll help the whale by adding more growth to the coin through their own investment. But at the end, the whale removes his funds invested, and the coin drop instantly low, affecting the small traders.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can never be very certain about bitcoin or other crypto currencies. When bitcoin reached $64K last month, people began speculating, soon it will reach $100,000, and that could happen in 2-3 months. However, we all know, this did not happen, bitcoin began to fall and it fell down to $37K. Now, it has slightly improved but it is still short of previous price.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes, the whales are also behind the fall of this Cryptos, not oy the ban of Cryptocurrency in China caused it to go bearish, nor Elon musk delisting BTC as payment option for his Tesla company motors. The whales are the main chief advocate while the price dip in, i believe they collide together to sell off big part of their crypto which has affected it now.
seriously a lot of people that have a lot of money are making things difficult for the poor people who are struggling to survive, I didn't take Whales seriously until I met one of them on Instagram who use close to 1 million dollars to buy a particular , that is when I know that there are a lot of people who are really so serious to do business with crypto.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes that is what I am hearing but I believe that is true,the reason I said that the downtrend of all cryptocurrencies is manipulated is because Whales are the one that are controlling the market and they purposely remove all their fund from the market for the price of all cryptocurrencies to go down and in the next few weeks from now and they will start buying the dip and the price will come up again.
Yes, the whales are also behind the fall of this Cryptos, not oy the ban of Cryptocurrency in China caused it to go bearish, nor Elon musk delisting BTC as payment option for his Tesla company motors. The whales are the main chief advocate while the price dip in, i believe they collide together to sell off big part of their crypto which has affected it now.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Cryptocurrency are dynamic and since it is being hyped majorly especially by the major influences or investors you never can tell with one policy or tweet the coin could begin to recover fast and eventually pass the all-time high value again and people will begin to smile again and why some will also regret their decision too

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrencies world has taught me never to give up easily. There has been a time when I wanted to give up on ripple only for it to make me surprised. So I am hit writing off the possibilities of bitcoins hitting that target or even more before the year runs out. Bearish time is not the only time we have in cryptocurrency, there is also moon time.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't think its manipulated in any way. Since the whales are the people who invest a lot into crypto, as such, they control the market price. We only help to enrich their pockets, only virtue of studying the market so often will enable us make right choice when it comes to crypto investment. I heard that Elon musk removed his $1.5 billion Tesla motors company investment on BTC to make his own gain. Is that true??
Yes that is what I am hearing but I believe that is true,the reason I said that the downtrend of all cryptocurrencies is manipulated is because Whales are the one that are controlling the market and they purposely remove all their fund from the market for the price of all cryptocurrencies to go down and in the next few weeks from now and they will start buying the dip and the price will come up again.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I just believe everything will goes back to normal as soon as possible because my mentor told me that this is just a manipulative way for people to sell out their cryptocurrency to bring down the the price of bitcoins to the lowest as much as possible for them to buy, so I don't know if this might be true, just saying
I don't think its manipulated in any way. Since the whales are the people who invest a lot into crypto, as such, they control the market price. We only help to enrich their pockets, only virtue of studying the market so often will enable us make right choice when it comes to crypto investment. I heard that Elon musk removed his $1.5 billion Tesla motors company investment on BTC to make his own gain. Is that true??

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That's a devastating one there, i just don't know why, they'll be banning Cryptocurrency. The heads aren't happy with the way crypto was created to operate. They never like its state of acting anonymously, they want to see it in a centralized way like fiat currencies which isn't possible. That's not the original way, why Cryptocurrency was created.
I just believe everything will goes back to normal as soon as possible because my mentor told me that this is just a manipulative way for people to sell out their cryptocurrency to bring down the the price of bitcoins to the lowest as much as possible for them to buy, so I don't know if this might be true, just saying

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The price of all cryptocurrency is seriously going down, as we all know China is one of the best country that has a lot of usage for cryptocurrency because of her high population and if anything happened that China has to ban the use of cryptocurrency you must have an understanding that the whole crypto system will collapse.
That's a devastating one there, i just don't know why, they'll be banning Cryptocurrency. The heads aren't happy with the way crypto was created to operate. They never like its state of acting anonymously, they want to see it in a centralized way like fiat currencies which isn't possible. That's not the original way, why Cryptocurrency was created.

Samuel72

Verified member
I don't think bitcoin can get 100,000 dollars this year this is because many countries has started rejecting bitcoin and the value of bitcoin in the market place is going down. Presently bitcoin has been banned in many countries, and investors are withdrawing from bitcoin. Let just hope bitcoin come back to form