Will Bitcoin price still hit the 100k dollars bench mark this year?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
For those unaware, Bitcoin is a relatively new type of digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency as well as verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank. It was created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. To this day, no one knows who he (or she) is, what he looks like or even if he is still alive.

We hope it happens faster than predicted, I have even seen prediction of over the $100k mark before the end of 2021, although from the current position of things, many would argue that a $100k expectation is a very tall order.

For me anything is possible, if BTC has risen this far, how can one not believe it will go the $100k far?

What's your tske on this?

funmi

Verified member
One thing I have learnt so far is that nothing is impossible and nothing is not possible. No one knows or predicted the bearish fall of bitcoin last month which it is still trying to meet up till date. So we can not say it won't meet up with the $100k bench mark as it has been predicted. Anything can happen even this month. It is very possible. So I will like to stay positive about it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To realise this, it has to increase its current piece twice. And this is not too difficult. Bitcoins would have closed to this if not for the intervention of Elon Musk who later rejected bitcoins as his payment method and the activites of China who banned cryptocurrencies whereas it has one of the largest mining equipment. I have not totally lost hope as Jack Dorsey has also be tweeting about bitcoins lately.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
That's unrealistic figure considering the situation around cryptocurrency presently.
The big players around the digital currency keep waving a heavy hand over the coin and making it very unstable.
$100, 000 benchmark is an unrealistic figure for the year 2021. Nevertheless, Elon Musk can still stir-up surprises with his tweets on the giant coin.
Nobody knows his next move

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Currently the price of BTC is valued at $32,000, it requires $68,000 more this year before reaching such expected land mark of $100,000 this year. Since we are living in the era of surprises, we shouldn't be surprised to see BTC getting up from the bearish run and spearheading to the top before 2022 comes by.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah there is possibility of bitcoin reaching about 100k this year ,only that it would take some time before reaching that amount , i am thinking maybe such increase might happen towards the ending of the year and during the festive period , like what happened during the last bullish run when there was a high spike and increase in price of bitcoin

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Let's keep dreaming big around BTC, who knows it might still hit such expected mark, even when it is well adrift of the expected benchmark. When it comes to crypto their is always surprises. It can still surprise us to hit that mark before 2021 ends. In the last two months it has struggled to hit a high mark base on the ongoing bear market. But the future remains bright for the coin.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Let's keep dreaming big around BTC, who knows it might still hit such expected mark, even when it is well adrift of the expected benchmark. When it comes to crypto their is always surprises. It can still surprise us to hit that mark before 2021 ends. In the last two months it has struggled to hit a high mark base on the ongoing bear market. But the future remains bright for the coin.
Well said bro.... Everything with Bitcoin or Crypto generally has been pure prediction and nothing of short. With the adoption of Bitcoin in some countries and with the newbies coming to invest in it deeply, before the year runs out, it may even surpass more than 100k as projected by most people.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is still very possible for the price of Bitcoin to hit 100,000 dollars before the end of this year . Currently the price is at about $33,000. I think it is still very possible for the it to do triple of the current price. there is a news I got somewhere that the price of cryptocurrency this will go very high soon.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It is still very possible for the price of Bitcoin to hit 100,000 dollars before the end of this year . Currently the price is at about $33,000. I think it is still very possible for the it to do triple of the current price. there is a news I got somewhere that the price of cryptocurrency this will go very high soon.
News are everywhere claiming that Bitcoin will hit so many prices which are just mere speculations. Only time will tell it's actual amount. Now, people have started buying the deep, trying to make double of their investment by year's out. Personally, I believe it to worth over $100,000 before or after December, which is January next year.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Currently the price of BTC is valued at $32,000, it requires $68,000 more this year before reaching such expected land mark of $100,000 this year. Since we are living in the era of surprises, we shouldn't be surprised to see BTC getting up from the bearish run and spearheading to the top before 2022 comes by.
But looking at the current situation at ground. I don't see bitcoin rising to 100,000 USD this year. Because if you look at some weeks now. The price of bitcoin as risen to $60,00 plus this year. But the current price is $30,000 plus which is half of the highest price ever. With this it will take time to reach $100,000. But I don't see it happening this year

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
But looking at the current situation at ground. I don't see bitcoin rising to 100,000 USD this year. Because if you look at some weeks now. The price of bitcoin as risen to $60,00 plus this year. But the current price is $30,000 plus which is half of the highest price ever. With this it will take time to reach $100,000. But I don't see it happening this year
The volatility of Bitcoin can be surprising bro....No one actively judge the price. It may surprise you and hit over $100k or it may not. But if China lift it's ban on Bitcoin and if El-Savaldor succeeded in adopting it fully and also succeeded in purchasing the million of dollars worth of Bitcoin, they are about to purchase and distributes to it's adult citizens.....what would that tell you about the price of Bitcoin?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
But looking at the current situation at ground. I don't see bitcoin rising to 100,000 USD this year. Because if you look at some weeks now. The price of bitcoin as risen to $60,00 plus this year. But the current price is $30,000 plus which is half of the highest price ever. With this it will take time to reach $100,000. But I don't see it happening this year.

For such benchmark to happen this year looks out of site, I'm not tipping BTC for that, it has fallen adrift to its highest benchmark around $62,000-$64,000 it hit this year before the sudden price fall which is compounded by the bearish run. For it to be below the $50,000 price mark it is highly impossible to reach $100,000 with all this uncertainties facing it at the moment.

Josemendez

Verified member
I could remember that by the second month of this year 2021 , everyone thought that bitcoin will hit $100k in no distance but look at how things turned out for bitcoin two months afterwards.
Considering the present dip in the price of bitcoin , it might not easily reach $100k this year , but there is every indication that it can hit the $100k this year.