Do you think Bitcoin still reach $100,000 this year, with the price experiencing bearish??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
WILL BTC STILL REACH THE EXPECTED $100,000 BENCHMARK BEFORE 2021 DRAWS TO AN END??
Their is no doubt, Bitcoin price have disappointed a lot in the last couple of weeks. I remembered the predictions that circled around the coin when it reached $62,000 early last month. Some crypto experts, market analyst, predicted $100,000 before October, some even went far saying the coin will reach $150,000-,$170,000 from April till December ending, 2021. Now the price of Bitcoin is drastically down, well adrift. It came down from $55,000 just four days ago, to $40,000 today. For it to reach $100,000 at least this year, it needs to go +150% price increase, with its current price peaked at $40,000.

Do you think $100,000 benchmark price is realistic around Bitcoin in 2021? Or it will go ahead of 2021 before the benchmark take's place??

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The price of all cryptocurrency is seriously going down, as we all know China is one of the best country that has a lot of usage for cryptocurrency because of her high population and if anything happened that China has to ban the use of cryptocurrency you must have an understanding that the whole crypto system will collapse.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The cryptocurrency space is completely unpredictable as we may not be able to give an accurate prediction of what may happen in the next few months but even with this there is still a possibility that it might reach the expected price before the year runs out,this is just a correction as we expect it to bounce back in few weeks time.
Sure, it is highly unpredictable at times, we just try our best to analyse the market. Before the bearish this current bearish, I've gotten signal about it, and i withdraw all my investment to re-invest again. Most of the coins dropped more than -50% in their price, which isn't looking good. LTC is an example of that, it dropped from $303 to $203 when i checked it earlier today.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The cryptocurrency space is completely unpredictable as we may not be able to give an accurate prediction of what may happen in the next few months but even with this there is still a possibility that it might reach the expected price before the year runs out,this is just a correction as we expect it to bounce back in few weeks time.