Can Bitcoin (btc) Still Be Mined?

Haypril

In recent times and more often, I have come across some platforms and websites that claim to help mined bitcoin. Not forgetting that bitcoin was first mined by the by the early adopters. And with the rapid increase and the circulation of the coin it think it is not right to believe anyone website or platforms that offer to mine bitcoin. But my thoughts might be wrong, so I seek the expert in the Crypto currencies world. Please provide a detailed information on mining of bitcoin. Can bitcoin still be mined?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It was possible before to earn considerable amount of Bitcoin through mining. But currently now you need to drain and weaken your battery life in order to earn just small fraction of Bitcoin into your created wallet with such mining app. I'll encourage you to abandon such kind mining that can't profit you to something better online.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I'm not in support of that mining of bitcoin...it's total waste of time and you can use that time for something better... Website like slushpool can be promising or antpool but it's very hard and tasky... And don't give in to those telegram group that says that they mine bitcoin...they are all fake and are fraudsters.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think people are still mining bitcoins but it is much more difficult and not as lucrative as he used to be in the early days of Bitcoin. there are also apps that can help you mind satoshi's but this apps doesn't pay well. Mining of bitcoins that will yield a good money requires some computer knowledge and of course, it may take a lot of time.

Georgeadawara

Looking at how Bitcoin price keep rising everyday i don't think mining Bitcoin can still continue with time. Even though i come across many platforms or site for mining Bitcoin but none of them i was able to withdraw what i mined. That's now talk more of the years to come. As the price continue to appreciate every day and now that trading Bitcoin is one of the lucrative business so mining it the years to come will be difficult

Mining of Bitcoin right now would be a waste of precious time. It is no longer as lucrative as it used to be.

There are some sites that pay in Bitcoin for doing some tasks albeit very little but one can earn something from it.

Mining might be lucrative for the new coins as you can't tell which might become big in the future but I'll still not recommend mining on mobile phone.