The Fate of Bitcoin in the SEC's BTC ETF Approval

Bestmary

There's been a lot of talk lately, suggesting that the SEC might have no choice but to approve the BTC ETF proposals from various companies. It's an intriguing thought. But what if the SEC decides not to approve it? What if they intend to delay their decision? Would you still maintain your optimism?

Personally, I'm prepared to embrace whatever unfolds during this waiting period. I view every potential outcome, whether it's approval or rejection, as an opportunity for progress and growth.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
There's been a lot of talk lately, suggesting that the SEC might have no choice but to approve the BTC ETF proposals from various companies. It's an intriguing thought. But what if the SEC decides not to approve it? What if they intend to delay their decision? Would you still maintain your optimism?

Personally, I'm prepared to embrace whatever unfolds during this waiting period. I view every potential outcome, whether it's approval or rejection, as an opportunity for progress and growth.
In my opinion,those are just manipulation. September wasn't historically good enough for BTC! SEC or whatever the reason is, it's literally following the chart!

Bestmary

In my opinion,those are just manipulation. September wasn't historically good enough for BTC! SEC or whatever the reason is, it's literally following the chart!
So there are month were bitcoin tends do better. Is it what you mean?