What's the fate of BTC payment now?

Hola Penio

For the first time since 2022 I have decided to officially end bitcoin payments at my business until further notice. I have given a few people the benefit of discounts to spread the news of Bitcoin, but now I am not so sure anymore. Ordinals seems to be here to stay, but I don't see Ordinals as anything like an ICO, Ordinals appeared in a bear market, imagine what would happen to Bitcoin in a bull market. Are there any business owners still accepting Bitcoin? How are they doing it? Is there a way around this? I do not want to stop accepting bitcoin, thank you. I have long term plans and accepting bitcoin as payment has helped so far.

okanheei91

It's understandable that you're reconsidering Bitcoin payments for your business, given the uncertainties surrounding it. It's important to assess the risks and benefits before making a decision.

luongknhe192

Before completely stopping Bitcoin payments, you could consider seeking expert advice or exploring alternative solutions to mitigate any concerns you may have. It's important to find a balance between embracing new technologies and ensuring the stability and growth of your business.

dangvasand87

It's worth exploring how other business owners are successfully accepting Bitcoin payments and adapting to the challenges. Their experiences could provide valuable insights for your own long-term plans.

batuy818728

I completely understand your concerns about Bitcoin and its volatility. It's wise to reassess and reevaluate your acceptance of Bitcoin as a payment method.

mikeshosho

That`s true, but in my opinion, BTC is not so powerfull now as it was a few years ago.
I invest in coins that have only recently appeared, because they always have potential. For example, recently invested in the new coin RADIX, they have an impressive staking system. Let's talk about this fantastic project ! :)

Joshdgeek

For the first time since 2022 I have decided to officially end bitcoin payments at my business until further notice. I have given a few people the benefit of discounts to spread the news of Bitcoin, but now I am not so sure anymore. Ordinals seems to be here to stay, but I don't see Ordinals as anything like an ICO, Ordinals appeared in a bear market, imagine what would happen to Bitcoin in a bull market. Are there any business owners still accepting Bitcoin? How are they doing it? Is there a way around this? I do not want to stop accepting bitcoin, thank you. I have long term plans and accepting bitcoin as payment has helped so far.
It’s still promising, platforms like buysellvouchers are incorporating it for trading GC