Bitcoin Price Will Soon Be $85k

Suba

Staff member
Currently the price of Bitcoin is $61.9 thousand, the F & G Index has reached 86, which means the market has reached the level of extreme greed, but is this the right moment to sell Btc.
However, on the other hand, we also have to consider other factors such as bullish sentiment, enthusiasm, etc. which increase ahead of the halving event. Many experts predict that Btc price will surpass the previous (2021) ATH of $68.80, but the upward trajectory will not stop and I predict it will reach $85K in 2024.

The increase in Bitcoin prices was supported by several factors such as: The role of the Bitcoin ETF, ahead of the Bitcoin halving in April 2024, the acquisition of Bitcoin by Microstrategy, the decline in the value of the USD.

andrewsmith

The current Bitcoin price is $61.9k, with the market showing extreme greed. Some may wonder if it's a good time to sell. However, factors like bullish sentiment and excitement before the halving event suggest Bitcoin's price could surpass previous highs. I predict it may reach $85K in 2024, boosted by factors like the Bitcoin ETF and Microstrategy's involvement.

Etini

Valued Contributor
With the way this is going, I think it would still hit the 90 dollar mark and peak there before halving. Halving would momentarily drop the value for two months or thereabout and then it would go on another unassailable bull run to hit $100 by the end of the year or early next year. I still believe it is not the best time to sell your bitcoin.

Holding on to them for just a little while, maybe till about a month before halving could turn out to be more profitable than selling now. Indeed, proper crypto investment, alas bitcoin is the investment asset with highest potential.

Flow-er

One of the major factors that is attributed to the rise of bitcoin is as a result of massive acceptance of bitcoin by individuals and corporations . The use of bitcoin is very enormous because it has diverse ways at which it is been put to use in our day-to-day activities . Bitcoin is used for different kinds of transactions and there are a lot of online platform that has adopted bitcoin as a payment gateway and it used to send payments for their members.

ZacSc

$68k was yesterday. This month it will be $70k or more, I think. In April there will be the halving and the price will rise further, maybe to $85k, maybe more. But will the bitcoin price fall by half? Are you sure? There will be its halving, that's an important factor.

ZayneSchultz

Hey crypto enthusiasts! Just stumbled upon this discussion about the potential rise of Bitcoin to $85k. Exciting times, right? I personally got into Bitcoin about six months ago, and it's fantastic to witness the anticipated growth. Anyone else feeling the positive vibes in the crypto world? :LOL:

andrewsmith

Today, Bitcoin's price has reached $66k. With the upcoming halving, many are anticipating a significant price increase to $85k or even higher.
$68k was yesterday. This month it will be $70k or more, I think. In April there will be the halving and the price will rise further, maybe to $85k, maybe more. But will the bitcoin price fall by half? Are you sure? There will be its halving, that's an important factor.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Not shorting...yet. Market pyshcology looks like a short squeeze. Almost same 4H candle selloff as the previous dump would scare the longs that just were liquidated into closing and shorting. Watching closely if BTC goes back up. Feels like alts are holding well.... IMG_20240309_153646.jpg IMG_20240309_153726.jpg

ZacSc

Not shorting...yet. Market pyshcology looks like a short squeeze. Almost same 4H candle selloff as the previous dump would scare the longs that just were liquidated into closing and shorting. Watching closely if BTC goes back up. Feels like alts are holding well.... View attachment 60307 View attachment 60308
To me it looks like the price will be in the 60-70k range until halving. But then it will go up. And yes, alts are holding well.

ZayneSchultz

While the prediction of Bitcoin reaching $85k is optimistic, it's essential to approach such forecasts with caution. While some analysts may anticipate a bullish trajectory based on technical analysis or fundamental factors, it's impossible to predict future prices with certainty.