Why Forum Coin is largely unpopular among PTP users.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Forum Coin as I have heard is one of the pioneers of PTP platforms. I even heard that the owner of Beer Money Forum was an active user there before leaving to start Beer Money Forum. And today, Beer Money Forum is a high-ranking forum in the league of PTP forums. It has more members, more posts and is generally bigger than Forum Coin.

Other emerging forums like trendri, Referral Index Forum, and others have sprung up and its like they have relegated Forum Coin to the trenches. If one does a quick search on PTP forums, the first names that would spring up include Bizdustry, Beer Money Forum and Trendri. What happened to the pioneer forum coin? I have registered on the forum but after proper analysis has decided that I am not going to be posting there. Let me tell you the reasons

1) Low daily earnings: Forum coin pay 0.015 cents for your first 10 posts. After that, they pay 20% of that which is 0.003 cents per post. This figure is terrible, if not ridiculous. A user would have to make over 300 posts to get to $1 and that would take ages.

2) Using Paypal as the only payment method: Let me drop a shocking statistic here. 75% of people that drive a PTP platform are from developing countries. And they don't have PayPal as an option in most of these countries. That's why they don't bother joining forum coin.

Share your thoughts.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Forum coin is the first paid to post forum that I joined back in 2018. I used to love it a lot despite it's low payments. This is because you just post a short comment, there is so much to discuss about and I even became an article writer there and I enjoyed posting my articles.

Then in 2020, my PayPal account that I was using to receive payments there got permanently limited. So I stopped working there due to lack of payment method. Then the same year, one of the staff members there offered to buy forum coin using cryptocurrency. I jumped on the opportunity and kept on working.

But then he stopped buying forum coin and so I decided to stop working there till today. It was also a great thing that better paying platforms like trendri, bmf and bizdustry gained popularity. They also have my best payment option (cryptocurrencies) and so I love working in them.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Forum coin is the first paid to post forum that I joined back in 2018. I used to love it a lot despite it's low payments. This is because you just post a short comment, there is so much to discuss about and I even became an article writer there and I enjoyed posting my articles.

Then in 2020, my PayPal account that I was using to receive payments there got permanently limited. So I stopped working there due to lack of payment method. Then the same year, one of the staff members there offered to buy forum coin using cryptocurrency. I jumped on the opportunity and kept on working.

But then he stopped buying forum coin and so I decided to stop working there till today. It was also a great thing that better paying platforms like trendri, bmf and bizdustry gained popularity. They also have my best payment option (cryptocurrencies) and so I love working in them.
Let me ask you one question. Supposing your PayPal is still working well as if today, would you love to go back there and be active given the information and knowledge that you now have? Given that you are now on trendri with a brand-new experience, would you go back to be active on forum coin?

Most people I know have an account there quite alright but they are not active. They use Forum coin like a typical social media platform where they go, once in a while, see some interesting stuff, drop their opinions, and leave. They don't even care if they are earning there because they are not even expecting to earn from the site. The issue that the platform has is the inability to evolve and adapt to current trends. That's the very reason a new forum would just pop up and become the favourite of people over them.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It will be better to spend that time on another site even if it is a site that one can get a cent per post. I have been the member of forum coin for about 4 years now and It fine by me

Well, with this pay rate one can’t dwell a lot on the site and a lot of people will not want to join. Some will join but remain inactive, so the site will still remain unpopular. I don’t really take that as an earning site, just where I can get to know about new sites which I’m okay with it

Anyone that love to write on a site that doesn't like much mental work can use the site. you wouldbe good with it. The pay might just be low but know you can still get good knowledge off the site. knowledge sometimes is better to acquire than even money.

Last edited: