Forum Coin Vs Noise Cash? Which Is Better To Make Money?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
When you are trying to make a lot of money online, you will find yourself engaging in different money making programs.

This is the case with me and I know that is how it is with some of you over here. And I believe you will all related with my post very well.

Forum coin is one of the websites I use to make money online. It is a get paid to post forum. But you are limited to 10 posts per day. This makes it difficult to earn substantial amount of money at the end of the month.

Noise cash is another platform I have work with. You get paid on some of your posts. You get paid in Bitcoin cash only. Sometimes you may not get paid at all.

So I want to ask that Which is better to make money between noise cash and Forum coin?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have never tried Noise Cash, but I used to make money on forumcoin. However, I no longer work there because they have reduced the rates when it comes to article writing. They used to pay 50 cents every 48 hour for every article, but now they pay just 28 cents per article.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have an account on forum coin but the money I made at the end of the month it's not that much even if I am posting consistently on the forum. But I still prefer the forum to noise cash because I can determine the amount I am going to make at the end of the month. Earns on noise cash is not predictable, sometimes you may not get paid for some of your post.

Mika

VIP Contributor
On noise cash, your earnings entirely depend on when somebody tips you. However, on the forum coin you earn from each post, you also earn by posting articles. There is a limitation on how much you can earn on forum coin but on noise cash you have unlimited earning potential.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am not using any of these platform, but I have checked them and I do not think these are great platforms to make money. However, they are of course great sites to hand about, discuss on something, and also in the mean time you can make money. However, I am too busy to use these sites.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The earning potential on Noise cash sometimes depend on the value of bitcoin cash in the marketplace. When the price of Bitcoin cash is rising in the marketplace, it seems someone is going to receive lots of tips from the server and the platform on most of your posts. Another thing is that, you need to have a lot of subscribers who like your content before you make decent amount on the platform.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Right now, I'm just spending my time here on Trendri, and liking the forum pretty much. I've heard about Forumcoin and Noise.cash. Maybe, I'll join Forumcoin one day. As for Noise.cash, if the earnings depend entirely on others tips and we'll be needing lot of subscribers to like our content for earning even a decent amount, then that all sounds much hard to earn there.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Nite I was very active on the platform for the first two months. I have to stop because it is taking much of my time and I'm not making money that can compensate for the time I am spending on the platform. Sometimes you earn about 1 cent for a meaningful post you made on the website. you cannot pinpoint exactly the things that people like on the platform.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
On noise cash, your earnings entirely depend on when somebody tips you. However, on the forum coin you earn from each post, you also earn by posting articles. There is a limitation on how much you can earn on forum coin but on noise cash you have unlimited earning potential.
The problem with forumcoin is that you may never be able to earn a good amount of money, even if you write article every 48 hours. The same is the case with Noise Cash because both of them are quite low-earning sites. Forumcoin also needs to improve itself a lot and be like good forums like Bizdustry or Trendri.

Nite

Valued Contributor
@Nite I was very active on the platform for the first two months. I have to stop because it is taking much of my time and I'm not making money that can compensate for the time I am spending on the platform.
That shows that Noise.cash is not that good to work on. I mean, even if you are active there, you won't be able to make a good income out of it. Engaging on such a site where our earnings entirely depend on other users favour, is only going to waste our time instead of earning us something.

Good luck

Verified member
I don't have any idea of noise cash,l don't know how it works though some people said it is a platform that pays compare to any other forum.I am used forum coins which I earn money from though it is not much but i can still do some little things from it.I think forum is the best to make money.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The amount of money you can make on forum coins is consistent compare to the other platform. There are sometimes I made a post on noise cash and I do not make any money. At present I no longer post on the platform, and I have shifted my focus to another sites that will pay me handsomely for my time. I have put Bizdustry and Trendri at the front burner now.

Setho

VIP Contributor
If you compare the both of them you will realise that they are very good ways of making money online but they differ very well. Forumcoin was created mainly as a way of interaction about other forum. and you can make only $5 from them a month. With noise you can make more than that but it depends on the quality of your post and how others value it.

Kennysplash

Verified member
I am on both platform, and I will say that the best out of the two is noisecash. The earnings on forumcoin is limited, about $5 per month. $15 if you are an article writer. But you can earn over $50 every month if you post great contents on noisecash. So noisecash it is.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Earning on forum coin is constant and you are limited to the amount you can make in a month. On the other hand, earnings on Noise cash varies, you can make some post and you may not receive anything on those post. another thing is that it can be very hard to determine the amount you are going to make in a month even if you post consistently.

cmoneyspinner

Forum Coin is better. Number 1 because you can pretty much calculate what you will earn. Plus, those who write articles earn extra. Plus there ar ads posted by members that provide ways to earn extra forum coins. For example, there is one thread where you can FCs for commenting at this person's entertainment website.

As for Noise.Cash? If you have been keeping up. Noise.Cash is on its way out and being replaced by Noise.App.