Review Forum Coin A Genuine PTP Site!

A K Rao

The Forum coin is a Pay To Post site and it is undoubtedly a genuine and legit site.

This is one of the fast money making site.

This site provides information about the new sites and the members take the advantage of this and join new sites.

The site pays without fail once you have crossed the threshold and fulfill the terms and conditions which the Admin may impose on the member.

The members on the site and the Admin of the site are very co-operative, because of which we get an interest to work on.

There are many forums which gives a broad scope for the members to participate.

The discussion initiated and the responses one get the same points, which is the beauty of the Forum.

If you are not a member of Forum Coin, then I would strongly recommend this site for you!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You ought to give the site ratio g of five star for being legit for more than eight years today. @Cyberfreak, and @Fergal have been running the forum best they could. I'm happy to be a member of the forum for more than seven months ago. Since then I've been moving well and learning new things around the forum, met nice people there too.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have been with Forum Coin for a long time now and I don't remember exactly when I started. Forum Coin is not really for earning but more for the learning. It is in that forum where I learned about Trendri, Bizdustry and some other forums that I worked on. Unfortunately it is also in Forum Coin where I learned some of the scam sites that did not pay me.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have been with Forum Coin for a long time now and I don't remember exactly when I started. Forum Coin is not really for earning but more for the learning. It is in that forum where I learned about Trendri, Bizdustry and some other forums that I worked on. Unfortunately it is also in Forum Coin where I learned some of the scam sites that did not pay me.
I know FC is good when it comes to fetching legit information about making money online and also offline. Most of the get paid to write sites are listed first on FC, that's why I call it the mother of all other forums. But their is a forum tagged scam by @Cyberfreak which is Cashtimeforum. Since the forum is tagged scam there, it has proved itself as not being partaker in scam. The Admin have rewarded everyone that is associated in the forum completing tasks. I've been paid over $30 by the Admin in the past two months. If its a scam site, it wouldn't have been paying up to this day. I believe the Admin have paid more than $200 to members from his own pocket. @Cyberfreak should change the prefix of the forum from scam, to legit, cos its paying everyone there.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
One of the best PTP sites I have been part of...I have learnt so many things there and I have done few advertising campaign there which have been good so far. It's a site that's full of learned people in the world of Internet, who has legit information about so many things and so many ways to earn. Kudos to owners!

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Funny enough , forumcoin was the forum that I joined last . I have not been so active there but the forum doesn't look lively to me . The old topics where the ones showing up all the time and that makes it boring to me. People also complained about the article writing section. They complained that they were not given approval

A K Rao

You ought to give the site ratio g of five star for being legit for more than eight years today. @Cyberfreak, and @Fergal have been running the forum best they could. I'm happy to be a member of the forum for more than seven months ago. Since then I've been moving well and learning new things around the forum, met nice people there too.
You are right. A site running successfully for more than seven years must be rated with five stars rating. That is why I have changed the rating and corrected to a five-star rating, I know the Admin and the Moderators there are very friendly and cooperative, and they readily help out the members of the site without any hitch whenever needed.

A K Rao

Yes, basically the Forum Coin site is an information center where we get information about many new sites. The reviews by the members about these sites is very helpful in choosing the new sites, Because of this forum we get to know about the scam sites too. I always love this site as it doesn't take much time to make some cents there.

A K Rao

One of the best PTP sites I have been part of...I have learnt so many things there and I have done few advertising campaign there which have been good so far. It's a site that's full of learned people in the world of Internet, who has legit information about so many things and so many ways to earn. Kudos to owners!
Like discussed in some of my above comments about this site is basically a very good user friendly site where the members interact with each other and exchange the information about the other sites. The reviews about the other sites are very helpful. The highlight of the site is that it also discusses the sites that are scams.

A K Rao

Funny enough , forumcoin was the forum that I joined last . I have not been so active there but the forum doesn't look lively to me . The old topics where the ones showing up all the time and that makes it boring to me. People also complained about the article writing section. They complained that they were not given approval
Yes, there are many old topics which need to be closed down as there is nothing left to add more there. This I am sure the Admin is going to do in the near future. Yes, they are not easily approving the members to article writing section. I also tried and failed there. But then apart from that we have a good scope of making money within a short period of time by initiating a discussion or commenting on them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You are right. A site running successfully for more than seven years must be rated with five stars rating. That is why I have changed the rating and corrected to a five-star rating, I know the Admin and the Moderators there are very friendly and cooperative, and they readily help out the members of the site without any hitch whenever needed.
You've said what i really want to hear dear. The Admin, moderators are working tremendously to keep the forum clean and afloat. Its not easy at all to manage a forum for such a long time. I'm happy FC is showing example for other forum owners to emulate to lasts longer and stay on top in their own way.

chicnthin

In my opinion, Forum Coin is one of the best paid to post forum site to ever exist, or at least, from the ones that I am a part of. It has a great reputation, and while I barely post on the site, I still continue to visit it because it provides a great site discovery. In fact, I discovered most of sites in there.

AmaliaTG

The Forum coin is a Pay To Post site and it is undoubtedly a genuine and legit site.

This is one of the fast money making site.

This site provides information about the new sites and the members take the advantage of this and join new sites.

The site pays without fail once you have crossed the threshold and fulfill the terms and conditions which the Admin may impose on the member.

The members on the site and the Admin of the site are very co-operative, because of which we get an interest to work on.

There are many forums which gives a broad scope for the members to participate.

The discussion initiated and the responses one get the same points, which is the beauty of the Forum.

If you are not a member of Forum Coin, then I would strongly recommend this site for you!
Thank you for this insight and with this type of review I will also join the forum and money there too just like anybody else. The way you've described it and how long it has been in existence, is no doubt that it's a legit site. The advantage with PTP sites is that you will always get above $2 daily if you are active on all of them and for me that effort is easy to do. I think I have created an account at forum coin but I have never been that active but seeing your review has made me to go kick my gear there and become active to earn money. Thank you once more this information.

arunima25

Verified member
Forum Coin was the first site that I joined three years back when I was looking to come back to online writing and working. All the sites that I worked for earlier in 2004-2007 were no more functional. Forum coin opened so many avenues for online earning. It is there that I came to know of Mylot, Trendri, and few more sites. I have earned decent money from FC alone.

MOSIUR

I have recently entered ForumCoin where various people like other forums are exchanging their views and attitudes from different angles. After working, earning money, communicating behavior with the authority, and lastly withdrawing payments, I will be able to say perfectly how much standard or quality-based forum it has been. I have already had many good sides of Trendi and CTF forums. ForumCoin may be such!