Opinion- Referral Index Forum vs Forum Coin- Which is better?

Etini

Valued Contributor
Referral Index Forum is a new platform that offers forum posting jobs to its members. Forum coin on the other hand is one is the pioneers of paid-to-post sites. In this post, we put the two platforms toe to toe and check out which one of them is a better option. Please these are all my opinions.

1) Ease of joining: This is a tie between the two forums. The two of them are very easy to join.

2) Ease of earning: Referral Index Forum floors Forum coin on this one. Members can average earn $5 in 5 days on Referral Index Forum whereas it would take about two weeks to earn that on forum coin.

3) Article writing: Apart from forum posting jobs, Forum coin has an article section where members can boost their earnings by writing articles. Referral Index Forum lacks this.

4) User Interface: Referral Index forum has an easily navigable homepage and it wins this for me.

In summary, I prefer Referral Index Forum to Forum Coin. If I am told to drop one of the two, I would drop Forum Coin without thinking about it. Which one would you drop? Share your thoughts and give us reasons.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Same here I prefer referral index though I like forum coin because of its relaxed outlook. The new admin of RIF has been kind and very considerate and I hope this site stays online more than we had expected.

I like good things staying for long and hopefully it will happen for these two sites. I think forum coin have been online for more than 10 years and from the looks of things I don't see it going anywhere for a long time.

RIF is coming up nicely and I just want to see the site having avenues for money making. I hope the admin would not give up very soon as it s one earning site that I really enjoy now to post in it.

For now nothing too strict just a fun way of posting online. Hopefully we would have these two sites continue to grow and remain online for a very long time.

E

eldavis

I am actually on both forums and my choice if i was ask to choose between the two would be referral index forum. I have not been able to cash out yet from forumcoin due to the fact that you can only get your earnings through paypal and am not even sure if my PayPal is currently working, so am usually reluctant when it comes to working there. Referral index forum on the other hand has bitcoin as another means to withdraw your earnings. then when it comes to monthly contents and other events, referral index forum has a lot to make things lively.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I am a member of both platforms but I am not active on forumcoin and the reason is because the amount of money you can make in a day is not a reasonable. But generally it has been in existence for a while and it has proven to be very legitimate because they have been in operation for so many years.

Referralindex forum on the other hand is also legitimate but it is quite new. It offers better opportunity of making money On the internet because you can actually make up to $1 every single day if you are able to meet the daily limit.

Another thing about referral index forum which is good is there login bonus. You can be paid up to 10 cents every day you login even if you do not perform any other activity. That means in a month you will be making $3 without posting on the forum.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I agree with you about referralindex forum as one of the generous site online now. I have gotten numerous payment from the site but the holidays contest was just the best. The new admin there was quite generous and it really helped a lot of people to stick with the site. While a lot of sites give little as a cent or two for login, the site gives about 10 cents for it. Before now it was giving about 15 cents. which was better

During the holiday we could post and make about 4 cents per post. So it is good that we have at least a site like this online where we can at least earn a dollar from daily. I just hoping that the admin can find a way to sustain the blog. It isn’t to pay people without an external source. I hope it does work for a long time.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
I also agree with you.
First and foremost the environment in forum coin as in the software environment is not as good as that of referral index forum. Referral Index is more easy to navigate and post easily.

Secondly the payment methods for me. As you will have known and even mentioned, the forum coin platform offers PayPal withrawal while added to that on Referral Index is the crypto currency option which I can use as a Nigerian.

Infact you have made everything open and clear and I am in the same page and side as you are. If I also am to choose between the two that is, Referral Index forum and forum coin, my drop will be forum coin..
And infact I've hopped on that site just a few times. After seeing that it's not favourable, I forgot about it.

But I periodically check out RIF though I cannot say that I am very active there.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have thought about this before and came to the conclusion that I tool would easily drop forum coin for referral index forum. This is because of the really low earnings in forum coin. I used to be active there but ever since I came across better paying platforms, I have not been so eager to work in forum coin.

Though I really miss article writing in forum coin. It is so great to post something that is helpful to the community then you start seeing their comments. Though the earnings for articles are still low, there is so motivation received.

Something that makes me skeptical about referral index forum is how it is still pretty new and unstable. You know, forum coin has reached this point where everyone trusts it and it rarely goes for maintenance. Referral index on the other hand sometimes goes for some days or maintenance, you may loose hope thinking that it has scammed.