Forumcoin.com (FC) PTP Forum

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Forumcoin or FC is a well known paid to post forum, it is one of the most easy forum where other make money online website owners receive MMO owner badge and they give details about their website.

Ways to earn -

Paid to Post
- Members can earn credit for posting comments (no limit of long or short)
Only first 10 posts of a day give higher rewards, after that the reward drops to 1/5. Highest paying sections are Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum and Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News, there highest payment is $0.015 per post for first 10 posts/day and $0.003 for rest of posts/day.

Exchange - There is a micro task type section for different types of deals. There members can deal with each other for anything.

Referral - 25 cents per referral.

Articles - Members can also post their original articles (one article in 48 hours) on categories like Technology / Making Money Online / Business / Personal Finance / Self Improvement. 50 cents are paid for approved articles, and if an article receive 20 comments + 300 views, then 1$ extra is rewarded for it.

Rewards - By Admin/Moderators and others occasionally.

Payment -
Members are rewarded with Forumcoins. 1$ is equal to 100 Forumcoins. Minimum payout is $5 and any option is accepted as long admin can pay via it.

Join Forumcoin if you like.

tray59

It's a good forum which I have work with but the problem which am having now is one of my old account refuse to accept my logon credentials so I don't really know if I contact the support maybe they can be of help fc pays faster and the discussion there is always lovely this is one of the best forum right now on my list it's a good forum with nice script the admin falcon is always friendly and the most important thing is that he is always online ready to help at anytime so I try and create new account

Mika

VIP Contributor
After they reduced the pay rate, earning on Forum Coin is really difficult. You can earn just few cents daily and you need $5 to be able to receive payment through paypal. If you do not have paypal you will end up exchanging with users and have to give $1 commission just to exchange $5 for crypto payment. Don't join this forum in a hope to make money, as making money is impossible. However, the site provides information on earning opportunities which makes the site very useful.

Carson20t

One thing I like the most about Forumcoin is the fact that you are free to share information and you can talk about almost everything that you would like to talk about provided it is kids friendly and family friendly. The site does not have strict rules and luckily there aren't as many scam incidents as compared to other sites. It is an old-school site with so much resourceful information. when you would like to learn about new sites and those that have scammed then this is your go-to site. The earnings are very low but they have never failed to pay their members.

Last edited:

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes, this is a great site I have been with Forum Coin for a long time now. At least for 4 years with them now. Yes one benefit from this site is the information that you get about other ptp sites. You would get to know other sites from there
The reward now is very low you get 0.005 cents per post which is very and pretty low but you can still learn a lot from this site. you can join in.