WHY DO YOU THINK HIGH BLOOD SUGAR CANNOT BE CURED?

Ehunsu

Diabetes is one of the most costly, dangerous, and scary things. Affecting almost 10% of the living population. It can go after your eyes, kidneys, nerves, and precious body parts. And double the RISK of heart attack and stroke. It’s nothing to take lightly or wait on.

Most doctors will tell their patients that there is no cure for their problem. As a result of this many have lost their lives to this deadly disease every year.

There are over seven (7) million people affected by diabetes in Nigeria. This is a major precursor and untreated will lead to type 2 diabetes. Symptoms include:

• Always thirsty
  • Blurry Vision
  • Wounds that won’t cure
  • Always hungry
  • Always tired
  • Sexual problems
  • Frequent urination
  • Tingling of hands and feet
The idea that high blood sugar cannot be reversed is simply a myth and it is false. There is a new natural remedy for diabetes that has helped so many diabetic men and women.

There have been over 6,500 testimonials in Nigeria alone. This remedy is made with minerals solution and it works for pre-diabetes and even type1 diabetes. This mineral solution helps to normalize blood sugar/ glucose permanently and also repairs the pancreas to function very well.

I will share the story of my friend’s mum who happened to be a diabetic patient.

She is a retired civil servant and she suffered from Diabetes for so many years until we found a cure for her high blood sugar on the Facebook post.

she got tired of pricking her fingers every day with painful needles. she was very anxious and stressed about tracking her blood sugar and all the horror stories she heard about people losing their legs, eyes, hands, and other body parts because of high blood sugar

I was given permission to share this story, though embarrassing but to educate those who may still be suffering from diabetics and thinks there is no cure for it. She spent so much money on drugs to maintain her health and was always worried about which food to take to cure her diabetes.

The problem was so serious that she got fainted and went into a diabetic coma. The doctor gave the advice to amputate her legs before 90 days which could be so dangerous if she refuses. But the children couldn’t allow her leg to be amputated and she was taken back home to her sibling.

Everyone had given up not until I saw a post on Facebook about the ancient mineral that can banish diabetes for life. She bought the drug and that was how her story got changed. She is living a healthy lifestyle now and free from diabetics.

The product may be expensive, but it’s worth the money!

Note: This product can only be gotten online and not from any physical store. If you are interested in getting one, click the link below to visit the official website.

I believe that each and every disease on this earth can be cured. Scientists just need to find the right solution and look for the cure in the right way. In the past there were many diseases that were considered incurable by many people, but now the science has advanced so much and we have been able to find cure of various deadly diseases. We found the vaccine of Covid-19 and even before the vaccine was invented, many people got successfully cured. I think I have read an article that states that diabetes can be cured by utilizing the cells that produce insulin in the body. However, we need to work more on this so that we may invent a cure sooner.

I don't think high blood pressure can not be cured because of the diseases nowadays do have cure and even medicinal herbs do cure it as well

High blood pressure can be cured if the person is determined to cure itall the person have to do is to make sure to go for medical checkup and they are foods that a person will need to eat so as your help to regulate the blood pressure just like the fruit and vegetables and fish and other foods like that and did you recommend exercise for some people it will help to regulate blood pressure

high blood pressure can be cured if the person can be going for medical check-up regularly and also follow all the precautions given to the person