How to lower high blood pressure (hypertension)

Hello and welcome. In this article, I'll be teaching you ways and tips in which you can lower your blood level down to the required level.

Hypertension or high blood pressure is a condition in which blood forces flowing through the artery wall is too high. Hypertension is a blood lever above 140/190. This can cause serious health issues and complications that need medical attention.
Here are some health tips I compiled through my research that helps in lowering your blood level.

1. Reduce excess weight: Blood pressure increase as weight increases. Being over weight can increase the blood level and affects how the heart functions. Loosing weight is an effective way of reducing your blood pressure.

2. Exercise regularly: Exercise is a great way of bringing your levels down. A regular exercise of about 30 minutes a day is enough to bring your blood pressure down to a safer level. You can perform aerobic exercise such as walking, jogging, swimming, cycling, etc.

3. Eat healthy diet: Eating meals such as vegetables, fruits and skimp on cholesterol can lower your blood level up to 11mmHg. You can set up an eating plan or take a Dietary approach to stop hypertension known as DASH diet.

4. Reduce the intake of alcohol: You can lower your blood level by lowering your alcohol intake. One drink a day is enough to lower your blood level up to 4mmHg.

5. Do not smoke: Smoking increases your blood pressure for many minutes after you finish. Quiting smoking can reduce the risk of having heart disease or lover problems and improve your health positively.

Hypertension is a SILENT KILLER, know your blood level today and continue to live a healthy life to avoid any health complications.