How Dangerous Is High Blood Pressure?.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
High blood pressure is a very dangerous sickness that can cause some one his or her life if care is not taking.

High blood pressure can cause many problems, such as heart disease, kidney disease, and stroke. Fat people are especially likely to have high blood pressure.

Signs of high blood pressure:
- frequent headaches. The person will be filling headaches always that's one of the sign that one is having high blood pressure.

- pounding of the heart and shortness if breath with mild exercise.

- weakness and dizziness. The person will always be filling like to sleep all the time.

- occasional pain in the left shoulder and chest.

All these problems may also be cause d by other diseases. Therefore, if a person suspects he has high blood pressure, he should see a health worker and have his blood pressure measured.

WARNING:
High blood pressure at the first causes no signs, and it should be lowered before danger signs develop. People who are overweight or suspect they might have high blood pressure should have their blood pressure checked regularly. For instructions on measuring blood Pressure.

What to do to prevent or care for high blood pressure:

- overweight people should lose weight

- Fatty foods, especially pig fat, and foods with a lot of sugar or starch should be avoided. Always use vegetable oil instead of pig fat.

- Do not smoke . Do not drink much alcohol.

- When the blood pressure is very high, get medical advice. The medicines yo control blood pressure should be taken regularly. Many people can lower their blood pressure by losing weight if they are fat, and by learning to relax.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Even though fat people are more prone to suffering from high blood pressure, it isn't them alone, both the slim suffers same rate too. It simply depends on what we eat and drink, how we manage our psychological state of health, over thinking causes high blood pressure, and also stress of our health too. We shouldn't eat or drink anything we see, we should take experiment first, ask questions about the effects of the food before taking them. Some foods are simply injurious, and not good for our well-being, which leads to high blood pressure when we continuously take them without slowing down or seeking medical attention. The internet is there for us to read to know what's necessary to eat in order to improve our health, and not just undermining the needful, because, we are tasty or hungry at all cost.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
It was a long time ago when I drove my wife to the mall with her niece. I had to go somewhere and I would pick them up later. But within the hour that I left them my wife texted me that she has a headache and feeling dizzy. That was the time that her high blood pressure was discovered. She was put on maintenance medication.

After some years, my wife's mother suffered a stroke due to high blood pressure. Half of her body was paralyzed and after 2 weeks she lost her speech power. It is pathetic that my mother-in-law was bedridden for 9 years before she gave up. I was really scared of my wife because I will be devastated if she would be hit by a stroke. Even for myself, I am now taking maintenance medication for blood pressure and I am glad that my health has no issues so far.