Why smoking is very bad and very dangerous to the health

Kola

Verified member
Smoking is a very bad thing because it's very good dangerous to the health.Smoking is very dangerous to the organs in the body because when you smoke you are inhaling smoke and it's not good for the body.it makes the heart black and can also cause hole in the heart.smoking is a bad thing which has cause extreme death.people are dying everyday because of smoking so people should try to stop smoking and also they should stop the manufacturing of smoke it is extremely dangerous to the body.part of the disease smoking cause is HIV ,heart disease, kidney disease,heart hole , kidney hole etc.which is dangerous for the body and health.when you smoke Everytime you get addicted and you don't have time to do the normal thing you ate suppose to do so don't smoke.even doctors advise you don't smoke because it's dangerous for the body and can also kill.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Cigarette smoke harms nearly every organ in the body and contains over 7,000 chemicals, including 70 known to cause cancer. Smoking is the number one leading cause of preventable death.

Smoking can cause serious health problems for smokers and people exposed to secondhand smoke.
Secondhand smoke can be just as dangerous, and sometimes even worse than firsthand smoke. Those who are exposed to secondhand smoke are at increased risk for developing asthma, ear infections (in children), and lower respiratory infections (such as bronchitis and pneumonia). It is estimated that exposure to secondhand smoke causes 46,000 deaths from heart disease each year in adults in the United States.
Though there are no safe levels of exposure to secondhand smoke, any exposure to second hand smoke increases the risk of lung cancer and heart disease.
. Smokers are at greater risk for diseases that affect the heart and lungs, as well as many other serious health conditions. Smoking causes immediate damage to your body, which can lead to long-term problems.

Some of the health risks from smoking include:

Cancers of the lung, esophagus, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat (pharynx), bladder, kidney, stomach, liver, pancreas and colorectum (large intestine) as well as acute myeloid leukemia

Heart disease and stroke

Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)

Respiratory infections like pneumonia

Osteoporosis

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Most individuals living in different regions of the world have justified the act of smoking , some of them say that smoking is a way of keeping their body warm as a result of how cold the country or region in which they reside or live is , which is absolutely wrong and inhumane excuse because they are other ways we human beings can keep our body warm such as drinking a coffee or hot water , or lighting a campfire . When we engage in the act of smoking we are endangering vital some organs in our body . some of these organs that we are endangering include our heart , lungs , kidney , respiratory tract system , spinal cord , . Also we damage our physical appearance from time to time as a result of engaging in the act of smoking .

Majority of individuals who are presently suffering from various heart disease such as heart failure , heartburn , and other cardiovascular diseases an illness are in such a situation of states as a result of indulging in the act of smoking . Smoking in all excuses and ramification is bad and it is something we must stay away from if we want to keep our body clean , healthy free from every sort of uncleanliness .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
As I've noticed the effects of smoking in humans, especially in essential parts of the body like the kidney, heart etc. I've always avoided smoking because it is injurious indeed. With the info made years ago around smoking by the federal ministry of health here in my country, that smokers are liable to die young. Such us true, especially when you're addicted to smoking, it is better to avoid such kind of addiction and focus more on what's going to enrich our well-being than forcing hands to something more damaging in the future. Life is too short, I can't use my own hands to cause premature death to myself, that's why I've avoided smoking completely.