Can Exercise Reduce High Blood Pressure?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
High blood pressure is not something a person can joke with. If care is not taken a high blood pressure can lead to hypertension overtime.

I have a brother who is having problems in his marriage. Several years ago he lost his job and he was unable to secure another good one that will fetching fat salary. He constantly battle with the depression as the wife is no longer do some of the necessary things because the man is not bringing money home.

He finds it difficult to pay the school fee of the children. The landlord of the house he rented is not helping the situation as he always remind him constantly of the money he owes.

Some of his friends who are financially buoyant do not look at his side just to help him with some business idea or cash. He trys some small-scale business and they also failed.

After a while he decided to take beer and drink to the stupor just to do a way with his problem. But this beer intake is creating another problem in his body.

He is having high blood pressure. I discussed this with one of my friend. My friend said that high blood pressure can be reduced if my brother engaged in constant exercise.

So I want to ask that can exercise reduce high blood pressure?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am not all that experienced health practitioner to give you 100% answer to your question. It's simply a pity that your brother is undergoing hell due to issues of life, such made him go into excessive thinking. Flashbacks, which made him also to shade tears after comparing his past life to present, which created a big difference.

To be candid, exercise helps alot to reduce the risk of depression caused my stress and over thinking, so, it is possible to reduce the risk of high blood pressure too. Since depression is the the root of his health deficiency, which was developed due to over thinking.

Regular routine exercises can help him reduce the risk but I am not sure if it can eradicate it totally. He needs to go to medics to seek more professional advice concerning his problem, it will help him to understand more better about his state of health, and things to eat, avoid, and the kind of therapy to engage in in order to eradicate the issue of high blood pressure ( HBP).

It is curable, but prevention is better especially at its infancy stage, at least avoiding those things that will increase the risk, will enable him do a way with high blood pressure.

E

eldavis

Yes exercise helps in reducing blood pressure, there are certain kind of work outs that helps makes blood pump faster, cycling for some minutes helps alot as well. Eating healthy and having a pretty good amount of rest would help out alot.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
High blood pressure has many causes and I don't believe that exercise can stabilize the blood pressure. You have to check for the causes that usually it is the stress not only in the job but also in life. When the family is not in harmony or maybe a neighbor is so pesky to bother you often, those are causes of stress. Of course, we all know that pressures in the job is the most common but sometimes it is the peer or colleagues that give you stress. Even the whether can give you stress that is why people in the tropical country are investing in air conditioners to have a comfortable home especially at nigh during the hot summer.

To be honest, I am taking maintenance medication for blood pressure but I am not really hypertensive. It was just a mistake that the doctor prescribed me the maintenance medication but I have to continue taking it otherwise my blood pressure may destabilize.

Kola

Verified member
If you know you have high blood pressure please don't play it joke with it because it's very dangerous for the health.high blood pressure can be caused due to too much stress ,when you walk all day and you don't rest it can cause high blood pressure so for anyone that is having high blood pressure try to always have enough rest.also high blood pressure can also be caused due to fear.some people develop high blood pressure due to fear such that when you give them bad news they can faint. So try as much as possible to always prevent this things that can cause high blood pressure