Doing an Effective Exercise

raaman

Valued Contributor
Doing an Effective Exercise.

The mistake people usually make is to do several types of the same exercise without any rest in between. It is a waste of your exercise since this does not help your muscles to pull through. Instead of doing like that, starting your second session after some rest will be more effective. It will help you to move on to several exercises in a series, in order that you do not take rest between sessions but can only rest for each muscle group. This will enable you to do good cardio exercise at the same time as you carry out your strength training. If you walk or run or use a bike for your cardio then you may also like to add more.

Spontaneo

Doing an Effective Exercise.

The mistake people usually make is to do several types of the same exercise without any rest in between. It is a waste of your exercise since this does not help your muscles to pull through. Instead of doing like that, starting your second session after some rest will be more effective. It will help you to move on to several exercises in a series, in order that you do not take rest between sessions but can only rest for each muscle group. This will enable you to do good cardio exercise at the same time as you carry out your strength training. If you walk or run or use a bike for your cardio then you may also like to add more.

I consider alot of my exercise with my in-home walking. Whether it is up and down the steps. organizing my bedroom office, etc. I am a
member on myfitnesspal.com and log it into my food and exercise diaries.

Izasuccess

Exercising regularly helps our body in a lot of ways,it helps to improve our body condition by reducing the risk of developing soke certain diseases in the body
Exercising reduce stress, improve our health and also helps to lower cholesterol

Icydoll

They are many forms of excercise which helps our body to stay healthy and fit.It also reduces the stress.Before starting any excercise it is best to consult a doctor or fitness trainer.I personally prefer walking and dancing when it comes to making me fit it plays a good role.Walking can make the irregular periods to regular in women and it can also helps to manage the weight.