Earn Money Which site is pay you good amount of money?

Mertayasa

I'm 100% sure during and after this pandemic, most of people will choose to earn or make money from online site or apps. Especially during lock down, it's hard for peoples to go outside. Then make money from online site is the best way. There are a lot of ways to make money online such as become freelancer. But there are legit and scam site, this is the points we should aware before decide to work in any site.

The last website that paid me is paidera, which is around 25 dollars. If you don't mind can you share your best site or apps to make money online, so people who need it we know from this post.
Kindly share the legit and paid you the good amount of money.​

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Getting a site that is legit and pays well is difficult to come-by. There are lots of site that promise unrealistic figure and I don't bother myself working on site like that. Most of the site that claim pay a very large sum end up to be a scam. I don't really like surfing sites like that. If you come across one and you have made withdrawal, you may share it here

Nite

Valued Contributor
Internet is full of scam websites, but legit ones maybe few. Freelancing is a good idea, and there are lot of good websites that help freelancers. But the thing with freelancing is that there are lot of competition on their websites, and the already accomplished freelancers have the most advantage while applying for a job.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
To come across some legit sites this days , not quiet easy. The internet is full of scam sites. What's paying is a skill.....If we have any skill that we can be monetized online then we will definitely be making money online through freelancing sites. There are tons of freelancing sites on the internet to monetize skills.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Freelancing is well worth if you have already got the high skills to do the job, it also allows for greater independence, flexible schedule and is a great way to generate extra income. But it really takes time to tranform it into a full time income source. Also the pay for novice freelancers is often low.

Mertayasa

Getting a site that is legit and pays well is difficult to come-by. There are lots of site that promise unrealistic figure and I don't bother myself working on site like that. Most of the site that claim pay a very large sum end up to be a scam. I don't really like surfing sites like that. If you come across one and you have made withdrawal, you may share it here​
Well, I almost share all of my online income in this forums. May bee you are right, it's hard to find a legit site. Because most of them just want something from us. In order to find a legit site we need to do hard research and sometimes it's not working properly.
I post this questions, because I want to know other legit site as well.​

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm 100% sure during and after this pandemic, most of people will choose to earn or make money from online site or apps. Especially during lock down, it's hard for peoples to go outside. Then make money from online site is the best way. There are a lot of ways to make money online such as become freelancer. But there are legit and scam site, this is the points we should aware before decide to work in any site.

The last website that paid me is paidera, which is around 25 dollars. If you don't mind can you share your best site or apps to make money online, so people who need it we know from this post.
I’m also looking for sites that accept worldwide but pay better. A lot of good sites pay less to others that are not from tier 1 and others that pays wel only need native speakers of the English language. So to fit in we need to acquire the needed skills.

Mertayasa

As far as freelancer sites go. I use Freelancer & Fiverr quite frequently. I normally hire graphic designers, writers, proof readers, SEO providers, programmers, and I think that's about it.

I pay around $35 - $70 for a 500 - 750 word article. And about $30 - $50 to have it proofread and edited. It is crucial to learn a skill and work for these sites as there are new tasks 24/7​
I know about those two sites, but in order to work there we need to have good knowledge and experience. I think only talented people can make money there, As you said the recruiter will only find the professional worker to work with them and for me it's very hard to get job there. Also we need good hardware and software as well.​

Challenge.Gives

@Mertayasa - How do you think you gain experience? your negative outlook may be preventing you from potential growth.
Yes, you need to improve your knowledge and skills by means of practicing your craft. No one is born talented with a stack of skills.
Education is key, and it does not need to come from the school system.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Correct, usually there is a lot of demand for tier 1 countries on all of the online working websites. And rest of the other countries does not get much benefit from online earning websites. Specially the survey websites target tier 1 countries people, their main focus is only on them.
This is just the truth a lot of good paying sites like swagbucks that I love their tasks and really wanted to join wanted mostly people from tier 1 countries. This is just appalling the best bet will have been to just allow people to work irrespective of their country

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Its very hard to see a site that pays a very huge amount of money just like that for doing simple task online , because many that have seen that offers such high earning potential are scams except they offer to tier 1 countries because that's the range they offer more earning rates too I think , so its hard

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Its very hard to see a site that pays a very huge amount of money just like that for doing simple task online , because many that have seen that offers such high earning potential are scams except they offer to tier 1 countries because that's the range they offer more earning rates too I think , so its hard
Yeah it is becoming very difficult now, maybe we used to have it before but it is a lot difficult now for other tiers apart from tier 1 countries. If you are freelancing without having the needed skills then it become even harder. At least those with marketable skills can make some reasonable amount

A K Rao

I am working on three PTP sites. They are Mylot, Forum Coin, and Trendri. For me all the sites are paying me good in the sense the payment is directly proportional to our work. Like coined by dear Raman Sir, we are getting just peanuts for our work here so I may not even call the payout as a payment or the earnings.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah it is becoming very difficult now, maybe we used to have it before but it is a lot difficult now for other tiers apart from tier 1 countries. If you are freelancing without having the needed skills then it become even harder. At least those with marketable skills can make some reasonable amount
Exactly its becoming more difficult , what i really hope is that more alternatives are created , and a lot earning potentials are created for the tier 3 countries too ,because there are obviously a lot of people ready to earn online in those countries , only that earning is very limited and hard to some extent and its not encouraging

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Exactly its becoming more difficult , what i really hope is that more alternatives are created , and a lot earning potentials are created for the tier 3 countries too ,because there are obviously a lot of people ready to earn online in those countries , only that earning is very limited and hard to some extent and its not encouraging
I’m hoping same too especially for survey sites that we are screened out all the time. I know some survey sites pay better but tier 2 countries are still not given the opportunity to earn. Even on freelancing sites native speakers are also needed. So we are almost left to small paying sites

Mataracy

VIP Contributor

During lock down period the site that I had really make a good earning is TCPGaming then I made up to $50 within one month before the site stopped operation. I wish the site should continue.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I’m hoping same too especially for survey sites that we are screened out all the time. I know some survey sites pay better but tier 2 countries are still not given the opportunity to earn. Even on freelancing sites native speakers are also needed. So we are almost left to small paying sites
Those survey sites for tier 1 could be high paying because most actually got to the extent of paying up to $3 just to complete a 15 minute survey , while many of the tier 3 residents don't even get any survey to do and could be very discouraging and not encouraging to the fullest , hope more earning potentials are made still for the tier 3 countries and their advertisers should care more