Earn Money THIS WEBSITE IS NOT A SCAM THEY EVEN PAY YOU INSTANTLY

dmitrinekol

THIS WEBSITE IS NOT A SCAM THEY EVEN PAY YOU INSTANTLY

EARN SOME BUCKS DAILY BY WATCHING ADVERTISEMENTS & VIDEOS

is really very excellent & easy to use, reliable payment, after all, it is a very nice earning system. Just viewing advertisers' ads banners, websites, videos, invite new users and advertisers to the system, you can make money no doubt.

I have received 106.34 $ from this site to my Paypal account.

PAYEER account.

Last edited:

sunnystar

Well, I will try this out. I hope it won't be like the one I did in the past wherein I waisted my data on watching advertisement and videos and gained nothing. Though I got the coins on the website but later don't pay me to my wallet. It's just a logo there. Thereafter my account was removed without doing anything wrong.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think it sounds like a survey website. I am not saying this site is not legit but I am way sure that it will have issues with paying directly to Nigeria. Some platforms do pay but it’s just that they don’t really support my country and I don’t know why

Sikapa

Verified member
I have received 106.34 $ from this site to my Paypal account.
Wow, really? You mean you received that amount of money just by viewing advertisements and videos? How long does it took you to earn that money and how many ads and videos did you watch to get there?

Can you show us you payment proof about this payment and what is the name of the website?

E

eldavis

If am not mistaken, I believe you just said you have earned over one hundred and Six dollars. Though am not saying it's Impossible to earn such amounts, but adding a payment proof would have gone a long way to actually convince people that the site is legit. I have come across lots of sits that claim they pay for watching ads and the likes but in the end, it turned out to be scam, while there are some where the earnings are not just enough, compared to what you earn from the site.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, your details are not actually complete without inserting a payment proof to it as you have earned from them. I have come across such sites in the past where you have to earn through watching videos but it later turnout to be a scam.
Secondly, it will also be nice if you can tell us the payment method available in the site because as far as I can recall, PayPal account doesn't work here in my region.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like many on this forum. Seeing things like this is not new. In fact, for all online earners, it is easier to see some advertisment kike this where you will be promised to make a humongous amount within a short period of time. To some people that's the right avenue to make money. So they won't even do much researches but they will job on it and start trusting the website.

This website from the way the poster described it is nothing but a get to paid website where someone will be paid by clicking the videos and watching advertisments. Most time, these websites pay in coins that the users have to redeemed and convert to real money. I have worked ok several of them before.

However, I may not totally believe what the poster said. It is not that easy to make money on this kind of website. In fact, you have to spend some months before you can make money. This is because the money paid is too small for s video that you watched. This makes it difficult to amass the kind of money the poster posted in his advertisment.

Most time, this website always want you to refer before you can make money. If they don't ask you to refer people to make money, they may want you to come from a particular country before you can earn big.