Does it mean that a website is a scam, if it doesn't accept members from your region or country.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Majority of people are moved and forced to judge a website as being scamming , fraudulent , and fake just because it doesn't accept them or members from their country or region . This is absolutely not the case there are some website that I still legit but as a result of illegality going on in a particular region or country they have no other choice than not to accept members from that particular country to be their members . For example the website swagbucks . Com , a long time ago did not accept Nigerians but does it mean that this website was fake and fraudulent , absolutely not , the website is legit , flexible , paying , and easily accessible . It was just that the founders and creators of the swagbucks website did not accept Nigerians as their members because of its intention to expand . but around the year 2018 the swagbucks website became available in Nigeria .

In case you haven't heard about the swagbucks website . Well it is a website that allows its users to perform little duties and tasks in order to make extra money online . the website is considered to have more than 100 users and members and is presently the most popular and prominently known small gig paying website . To earn from this website you can perform activities and duties like taking surveys , clicking and ads to earn , watching short video clips , playing games etc . to be able to use this website you have to create an account and verify it through your email .

Ayeshabashir

You are absolutely right if some website does not allow our country's members to work on their websites then it doesn't mean that these are fake or scam.It is completely wrong to say that these were fraudulent websites because i had also worked on that kind of website which is illegal in our country but i had worked there by using the vpn and earned a very handsome amount of money in the form of cryptocurrencies through here .The name of this website is cryptotalk. Due to banning issues i was unable to continue my work there but it is completely legit website besides this there is another app which is banned in our country but other countries members are still earn money through this .The name of this app is emberfund. Some website have their own reasons behind this.So,instead of blaming other legit website we should do their own research about which website allosw our country's members to work because through this you will be able to earn money more faster without wasting your precious time. I am thankful to you dear who created this post because through this people will be able to remove their misunderstandings about this.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
We cannot at all conclude that a website is a scam just because it is not accepting people from our region. There are many reasons why a website may decide not to accept from other regions. In fact, many survey websites don't really accept people that are not from some top countries like the USA, UK among others.

Survey websites for instance don't normally accept people from other regions because most of the goods that are to be reviewed by users are not really in those countries that may exempt from the websites. Most times, if given chance to review these products,despite the fact that they are not available in those countries, the citizens do give wrong answers or misleading information.

Aside from this, I have worked on a website mainly for transcription and other mainly micro tasks. This website is opened to every citizen regardless of where you come from but the problem is that this website won't make ysdkd available for the citizens of those countries for one reason or the other.

So most time, when there is segregation on the citizens that can partake on a website, it may mean because that website knows that the gigs available on the website may not be performed by the people from the exempted countries or most time some other factors which are very plausible. It is not necessary mean that those websites are scam .

E

eldavis

Everyone has the right to run their site the way they seem fit. If one decides not to accept people form certain regions, there is every possiblity that he definitely has a reason for this. What about PayPal that is not does not accept certain countries? Should we then consider paypal a scam platform?

If a website doesn't accept all countries or work and on a specific country, that doesn't make it a scam site. In fact, most of the survey platforms I've tried out that are genuine doesn't work in all countries. But they are still paying. Even on a CPA site, I had to make use of a VPN in order to get access to this site. I guess one of the reasons they do that specifically is to get a target audience and engagement from a particular region. Mostly audiences are needed from developed countries that has a higher revenue on adsense and other ad network. It is wrong to say that a site is a scam just because it is restricted to other regions, they have their reasons for doing so but I think a platform is best enjoyed when differing people from different locations I regardless of race, religion and background have same access to this site without restrictions. That I think is one of the ways to get good traffic source and revenue and be able to rank higher on search engines.

Suba

Staff member
Some sites don't accept members from certain countries, that doesn't mean it's a scam. scam is defined as not paying or not legit, while frauculent often occurs on investment sites, cloud mining and staking. Some of the reasons sites do not accept members from certain countries are because the traffic and advertisements they display are less profitable (usually third countries), also many sites think that the people of a country have a lot of cheating and hacking so it is a risk for a site.