Crowdyload review :how to know if a website is legit or scam, check out

Abubakar chado

Crowdyloan review (is crowdyloan.com legit or scam check out?). Read all you are expected to know about crowdyloan review.
This article will are going to touch part on the sub-categories crowdyloan review, domain registration, who is the CEO of crowdyloan, how to join crowdyloan, how to withdraw on crowdyloan, and how does crowdyloan work, and more.
There are many unreliable platforms that are ready to render financial freedom for individuals. Most of those platforms are so much annoying while some are reliable platforms.
In today’s review will are going to navigate through a platform called crowdyloan review legit or scam check out whether is among those unreliable platforms.

The platform is a peer-to-peer lending platform where members provide financial aid to each other in return for interest.
Crowdyloan review
According to the website, is a platform where members loan each other funds in return for a commission.
It costs just 1000 naira to become a lender, and each member can earn up to 720000 naira in 90 days.
Crowdyloan has different levels of loans they render to users and they claim that you can get your loan within 5 minutes depends on the loan level you choose.
Keep reading to know more about crowdyloan platform.
Domain registration
Crowdyloan was created in the year 2021-04-29 which domain name will expire in the year 2022-04-29 but can be updated to more years.
Who is the CEO of crowdyloan?
No information about the CEO of the platform but the founder is from Nigeria according to what is seen on the platform.
Where is crowdyloan located?
The information provides on the platform Nigeria, Africa. This means that there is no single trace about the platform because Nigeria on its own is a country.

Take note of those investment platforms that mostly hide useful information about him.
How to join crowdyloan?
Visit: crowdyloan.com
Fill out the form
Verify your email and phone number
Referral code: 2093dc
Good to go
How to log in on crowdyloan?
Email address
Password
How to get a loan on crowdyloan?
Navigate to your dashboard click on give loan and wait until you will be merged.

This means no slot is available for you to merge with. Once you are merged, you will see the account number you are to make payment to.
How to withdraw on crowdyloan?
Navigate to your dashboard and click withdraw and fill in the amount you want to withdraw and click withdraw and fill in your bank detail correctly to receive your payment.
How does crowdyloan work?
You are to register on the platform, verify your phone number and email and give a loan of 1000 naira. You will be merged to make the payment to another member on the platform.
Once your payment has been approved you will be given 5000 naira within 5 minutes but before you can withdraw that 5000 naira you have to have 5 referrals before you can withdraw your funds.

Once you have successfully withdrawn the 5000 naira they will upgrade you to level 2 to invest 10000 naira.
How to earn on crowdyloan?
Is a peer-to-peer lending platform where all members start with just 1000 naira and earn up to 160000 naira in a month.
There are 6 levels of loans and all members are to start from level 1.
Level 1
1. Deposit amount: 1000 naira
2. Receiver amount: 5000 naira
3. Duration: 5 minutes
Level 2
1. Deposit amount: 5000 naira
2. Receiver amount: 10000 naira
3. Duration: 2 days
Level 3
1. Deposit amount: 8000 naira
2. Receiver amount: 16000 naira
3. Duration: 4 days
Level 4
1. Deposit amount: 14000 naira
2. Receiver amount: 28000 naira
3. Duration: 6 days
Level 5
1. Deposit amount: 25000 naira
2. Receiver amount: 50000 naira
3. Duration: 8 days
Level 6
1. Deposit amount: 40000 naira
2. Receiver amount: 80000 naira
3. Duration: 10 days
Level 7
1. Deposit amount: 70000 naira
2. Receiver amount: 140000 naira
3. Duration: 12 days
Level 8
1. Deposit amount: 120000 naira
2. Receiver amount: 240000 naira
3. Duration: 14 days
Level 9
1. Deposit amount: 200000 naira
2. Receiver amount: 400000 naira
3. Duration: 16 days
Level 10
1. Deposit amount: 360000 naira
2. Receiver amount: 720000 naira
3. Duration: 18 days
Why not also read this Ennyinvest review legit or scam check out
Is my money safe?
According to crowdyloan is a decentralized platform.
This means that members give directly to each other in return for interest. It’s totally possible for the platform to run away with your money.
Is crowdyloan legit or a scam?
The platform has not been verified legit or a scam because there is no payment proof about the platform yet neither has anyone been scam on the platform.

If you want to give a trial on the platform invest what you are comfortable with losing. If you have experience with this platform do not hesitate to leave a comment below to improve other users that are likely to earn with the platform.
Referral commission
Pays you 10% of the referral commission every time your direct referrals given a loan. Direct referrals are people that joined the platform with your registration link.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Good evening from my region. Hope you are all doing well and you are having a good time this weekend. Thank you for sharing your knowledge about this website with us. It is highly appreciated. The truth is that I have not heard about this website before. Actually, there are so many new sites online so it is impossible to know all of them. It seems to be a very interesting site. I think that I will give it a try. First of all, I will search for this site on the internet and then I will read some comments and reviews about it. If everything is fine with this website, I will register and start working on it. Hope that it proves to be a legitimate platform in the end. Thanks a lot again for your informative thread about this website.