Userinterviews Review: SCAM OR LEGIT?

App/website ratings
4.00 star(s)

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
UserInterviews is an online platform that connects researchers with a community to participate in remote user research studies. Companies leverage UserInterviews to recruit everyday people to provide feedback on products, services, apps and more. As a participant, you can sign up for free and choose studies that interest you in return for monetary incentives.

I’ve participated in several UserInterviews studies over the past few months ranging from website feedback to new product concepts. The process has been seamless each time. After signing up, I started receiving email notifications when studies matching my profile became available. Study details always provide estimated time commitment and incentive amount upfront, which helps in deciding what’s worth your time.

Once you accept a study, instructions for access are clearly communicated. I’ve done video interviews, voice calls, prototyping tests and focus groups. Each session was organized, with thoughtful questions and engaged moderators truly interested in my perspectives. The crediting process after completion has also been smooth each time. But after hearing from participants, they added PayPal, Visa gift cards, and gift cards to dozens of other retailers to their list of compensation choices.

In summary, participating in user research through UserInterviews is an easy, legitimate way to make extra money from home while helping shape future products and services. Based on my experience as a participant, I would definitely recommend the platform for anyone interested in sharing their voice and making some money along the way. The study variety and flexibility has impressed me for ongoing engagement.