Be careful some highly-paying Survey website are a total scam.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Personally I consider myself not to be a fan of survey websites and platforms this is because majority of survey websites and platforms in the internet are scum and fraudulent in nature and there is absolutely nothing good about them rather they must be discouraged and avoided by all means . Usually and normally no matter what type Survey platform and website it is , survey website and platforms are usually known to be one of the smallest paying gig websites , in a particular survey you could get paid within the amount of 0.05 cent to 0.5 cents . And so if you know about a particular survey website that you may possibly be working on that pays you within the range of $5 to $10 for completing a particular survey , well according to researchers such high paying survey websites are usually scamming and fraudulent , and must be cross-checked so as not to be a victim to online scammers and fraudsters .

Making money by filling out surveys on the internet , is absolutely not my thing . because majority of survey websites are totally time-consuming and their names are not worth it . According to my research completing a particular survey could either be in the range of 30 minutes to 90 minutes and sometimes the earnings could just be 0.5 cents which is absolutely not worth your time spent .

Holicent

VIP Contributor
If you are in tier 3 country, would you even find any that pay you 7cent and even if they do you will take years before reaching the withdrawal threshold and it's still certain another disheartening story will come up at that time.

Survey is not a means of earning if you are from certain location, they wouldn't just tell you, they would always give you survey once in a month or week, then tell you "sorry something ate up the remaining surveys" imagine!. I have seen a survey site that asked me to refer a friend for N10. Please what would I use 10s of that money for. Is that how referring people became easy? Will I tell them they will get such amount if they registered too?

berean31

Survey sites also are way of phishing personal informations of an individual. We really need to be cautious for any survey sites and for any websites to keep our personal details to be safe.