Students should be careful from being distracted while making money

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Making money is always fun if there is a good platform and easier one that can generate the money for us. However, students should be careful while making money lest they may be carried away with the exuberance.
I believe students should have a peg at which they should be making per month to avoid being distracted.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are still in school and college, money-making shouldn't be your priority, your main priority should be completing your education. IF possible you should be vying for higher education. You might be tempted to make money, but remember, you should not give up your big goal for small reward.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for this wonderful piece of writing ,even me although I am not a student but all the things you have said I have made them all on my plans, if you were making $50 every month when you were not a student but now that you are a student it is a wise decision for you to curtail the amount of money you made to at least $30, trying to reach out to the amount of money you have been making initially will take a lot of your time and you may be so distracted from your academic studies.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
That's actually true, because many students are so focused on money making to the extent that they do not care about their studies again.

The truth is that the economic hardship in this part of the world has blindfolded the lot of people to see the bigger picture. Even though, it is important for students to try as much as possible to make money for themselves but doing it to the extent of distracting their studies should not be tolerated at all.

A lot of students even go as far as calling school a scam and therefore they do not care about learning important things in school that will help them become successful tomorrow. I am not saying that students should not learn things like graphics designing or other good skills that would probably help them to make a lot of money but doing that to the extent of making them not to study doesn't really make sense.

I am a student and I try as much as possible to dedicate some of my tine to studies and also some to learning important skill that would help improve my online earnings. I always make a schedule and a timetable and of course it has been very effective.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is understandable that the trilling satisfaction and comfortability of being independent is in the mind of every private individual including students . and so millions and thousands of students today are also involved in the online hustling game . most of the students today that are going to universities and other tertiary institutions are the ones found in for their educational needs their by sponsoring themselves without the help of the guardians and parents . this is made possible as a result of them engaging in online activities to get paid since they won't be able to have offline jobs because they are students .

It is important , that a particular student know how to manage his online activities coupled with his educational activities and practices . first of all he must make sure that the website he is working on to make money online is not a time-consuming website . to be more elaborate the website shouldn't be the one that takes huge amount of the students time depriving him the ability to read his educational books and prepare for educational exams . The online platform on which side should be a less time-consuming one but with great earnings . Cryptocurrency and forex trading has been one of the best online hustling strategy for most students . Although it seems hard but with the right strategy and format a student is sure to make tons of money by investing his time , money , and energy in cryptocurrency and forex trading .

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
This is a very good advice and it is very very important because some of us easily get distracted and lose focus on what really matters in life.

The obvious fact is that , there is nothing that is far better than your education, because there's no amount of money that you can earn on this website that will enable you to pay your school fees or sustain yourself all through School .

There is a need for students also to try as much as possible to focus on the bigger picture, and not just rely on what they're currently expecting at the moment up to the extent of not thinking about the future anymore .

I am a student and I try to set priorities right so that I do not miss my calling by doing what will not add value to me .

I try as much as possible to see to it that I make my son is my priority so that I don't focus on making money .

As a matter of fact ,whenever school is in session and I have a lot of things to do, I try to suspend every activities of making money online, so that I can completely stay focus 100% and focus of my academics to get the best results.

Rachael

Verified member
A lot of students are into making money either offline or online and in most cases, they do not have a choice than combine both activities. The economic situation is really harsh and tuition fees even in public schools are on the increase and in order to balance the equation, taking up a job is the best alternative. I have been in situations where I had to combine tedious jobs just so I could raise money for my fees. I know so may other students who are self-sponsored with no help coming from their relatives nor the government. Not every student is effective when it comes to multitasking but there are some who combine both without neglecting their academic activities.

Working and schooling at the same time is a whole lot of stress and to balance the both effectively is always the main problem. However, the main aim of taking up jobs is to finance their education and as such, students should strategize to balance their jobs and schooling. The urge for money can make one completely desert his schooling activities. I do have a timetable and I try my best to follow it strictly especially when the school is in session.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Yes it is absolutely necessary because if you're not careful you can easily be distracted by most of these earning opportunities especially if it's something you are to do online , most online earning opportunities will always require that you dedicate your full-time to be able to make money.

I understand that people can now make money as a freelancer and if that is really possible based on what I've researched on i believe people should consider making money with this way because it will be cheaper for people to make money as a freelancer and it is something you can do on your spare time.

Making money as a student with trading of cryptocurrency or forex might be a distraction which might not really be the best especially if your course in the university is something that needs full-time and concentration.

Schooling is very important and getting a better result is always the main priority of so many people and you shouldn't allow anything to distract you from getting the best result , I can understand the fact that you have to work and raise money to pay your school fees because this you do not have any other options .

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Don't try to row in two boats with each of your legs on each of the boat. You will never reach a destination, you will encounter an accident in the middle way. You should either focus on education or focus on working. What ever you choose to do, you will need education. Education will help you build skills and knowledge. Without education you cannot earn well. You might argue that a lot of college dropouts have built a multi billion dollar business. Unless you are exceptionally talented and are studying in a prestigious, that is not possible. Are you talented like Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg? Your focus should be on education. If working is your compulsion, you need to st least complete basic education, such as complete the high school, or at least go to college, even if you cannot graduate. If you want to focus on work, you need skills, mainly professional skills. I know a 19 years old boy who is earning as a ethical hacker, he is a high school dropout. He learned hacking on his own. You need to be talented like this boy. I also know a man who built a bug business without going to a college.