Trading Discussion Should students involve in forex?

Why not? Students too can learn about the forex market and study at the same time. I am currently working in an amazing plat form that actually teaches people on how to trade and analyze the market and i must say students are actually thriving in this financial market. f you are a students here or anyone here and wants to learn about the financial market and how to leverage on it just reach out to me and i will show you how.

Of course, they should! After all, they are in their learning age and they will probably be able to learn and grab things quicker than most adults. But yes, they need to keep a check on their emotions like greed and hope, because as they may encounter financial situations for the first time in their lives, they better not ruin the whole experience.

Yes, I think students should involve themselves in forex trading. This is the right term to learn and grow. So learning about forex trading during their high-school or university time would help them understand the concepts better. I also think that students should spend this time trading on a demo account. So that, by the time they reach a legal age, they can trade with real money.

I think that a student is the best candidate for getting involved in forex trading. Where other traders are from different backgrounds, a student who will start as a forex trader will have more chances of becoming successful. As you can focus on your basic learning until you are 18, you have enough time to start your career as a trader.

It doesn’t matter whether a person is a student or not. If their interest is pure and they truly want to make a good profit, they should go ahead. But in many cases, students just want to earn enough money to make their ends meet. They sometimes want financial independence or money just to enjoy their lives. There’s nothing more than that. They can get involved in trading, but even a little loss means a big loss to them. And therefore, in such a stage, I would suggest learning as a priority and not earning. When they leave their student life, they can start trading, as the years spent in learning would be fruitful at that time.

Yes, I think students should be involved in forex trading. Although this is not a job, it can be profitable.

First of all, it is very lucrative and you do not need any financial degree to start trading the market. All you need is a good amount of knowledge and understanding about the market.

Secondly, trading currencies has become an increasingly popular activity for many people today because of the accessibility to the market.

There is no limit to who should join forex. You can be from any background. It’s your basic understanding of the market and its functioning that matters and nothing else. All you need to make sure is that you take enough time to learn and prepare yourself for the live market.

Newbie traders don’t understand what they should do and what they shouldn’t. Due to this problem, traders can’t determine what they should do and what they shouldn’t. Consistent profit making helps them brush this problem away.

As there are no trading restrictions, you can become a trader even if you are a student. While you start obtaining the basic forex knowledge, I suggest developing money management skills too so that you can take care of your money without being greedy.

Student can trade in the forex market when you have the right experience and skills to trade then you can trade and win but if you are a student I think that the best way is learn how to trade and do some good analysis where you can make alot of money.

Your experience is the best when you had an experience you will be able to trade and make profit from the forex market dont mix your trade with study otherwise you will end up lossing some amount of money and grade

It is beneficial to begin learning at a young age. However, I believe that students should not compromise their studies. They can engage in forex trading if they are interested. Begin learning about it and practising on a demo account.

Yes, they can. But as they are a student they might not be earning much. I’d rather suggest they trade on a demo account and once they have sufficient funds, they can start trading live.

To become a good decision make, first try to be a good learner. Earning knowledge is no longer a complexity nowadays; rather it has become quite easier than before. Because, internet is now available at hand and people can browse everything they need to know. Your skill development should be done phase by phase.

Irrespective of the fact that whether you are a student or not, the forex market is open to anyone who wants to trade. One must have the following:
1. Correct attitude and mindset
2. Knowledge
3. Skills
4. Proper strategy
5. Enough practice on a demo account
6. Experience (rich learning experience through learning and practising in case of a beginner)

Forex is a volatile market by nature and this volatility is a threat to a trader’s survival. But don’t let this volatility be your enemy. You should avoid trading when the market is enmeshed with volatility. The higher the volatility is, the higher the uncertainty is. Scalping is preferred during volatility of the market.

Newbies are addicted to some bad habits like they are affected with several issues like revenge-trading, enhancing lot size, not caring about market situation, trading in highly volatile pairs. They should work on their mindset first of all to derive better return from the market.

It is, in my opinion, a risky undertaking for a near-broke college student to be trading forex. If, however, they have money that they are able to spend and be okay, then forex trading is a great side hustle to make some good coins and slowly get better at trading. All in all, as long as they can do without the money they are putting in the markets then it can be a valuable side profession

I think it’s great that students of this generation are interested in Fx trading. Passion and the drive for independence is what makes them stay interested in the market. They are young and amused by the technique and tend to try their luck. Some even earn profit but are only short term traders. They are quick learners and apply their skills using a practical approach. It brings discipline and a sense of way of life.

Imo, students should not trade forex. Although it is a great way to earn money, it is risky. You should wait to accumulate some capital and learn trading before you enter the live forex market.

I believe that would be a great decision if students decide to become forex traders and start with their lessons at an early age. Read well and develop all the trading skills that you would need to find your way to successful trades in the market.