Trading Discussion Should students involve in forex?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is now one of the trending ways of making money and it is common among the youth. But I don't think it is a good idea for students to involve in it because I believe it may affect his education in the long run.

What is your opinion on this?

Students can get involved with forex and I will even suggest students should have an interest in one of the best ways to earn money online. The truth is the certificate will not get you your dream job or income. With forex, you can be on your way to the top. I did not learn forex while in school. In fact, I had no idea how it works.

The forex world piqued my interest when I was making money on a writing site that pays in crypto (BTC). Forex and Crypto almost go hand in hand and that is when I began to love forex. I am now trading both forex and crypto and I believe success lies ahead.

Yes, it is a good way to teach students about the importance and ways of making money. However, it is better if it’s done under supervision. Forex can be tempting, but it is also very risky. Students should get into it with a balance.

Yes, I'll advise students to learn forex trading is a way to financial liberation it might be hard so if you're still in school it'll you can use the time in school to learn this rewarding skill.

Because if you look at life after school especially those living in my country Nigeria, there's nothing in store for students and graduates, you'll just be living in circles, struggling to get by.

But with forex you'll be able to sustain yourself and chase your dream.

Please note, you have to go through it religiously to be able to make it in forex, it's not El Dorado

It will ofcourse be good if students also get involved in forex trading. Trading has become easier nowadays all because of the internet, so it is common for students to consider about it. No tens of thousands of dollars is needed to get started in forex trading, as the market is little less regulated than stocks and bonds, which is a good thing for student's budget, it'll give them time to learn without breaking their bank.

Student involving in trading is really a nice idea, but the problem is how you will be able to combine both of them at the same time, because I believe it may even be stressful for you to think of combining both of them together since you really have to concentrate in school and to concentrate in Reading of chart. It depends on what you are studying that will determine how available you will be to engage in other online business , There are some stressful courses in the university that may not even give you an opportunity to engage in trading.

Students mean they do not have an income source and they are depended on their parents for paying bills. If you are still dependent on other people for paying bills how can you try something like forex that is very risky. You cannot use the money to trade forex which you should be using to pay your college fees, right?

Yes they should because they can generate more money from it , they wouldn't need to ask their parents for money in fact they would be the one giving money to their parents, forex trading is I thing that you can use to make a life time money for your self

The ultimate purpose of getting education is also to earn money. If students start learning trading at an early age, they will have their financial life sorted at such a young age. I don’t think there’s any problem with it.

Students are better learners than others. If they can utilize this time to learn and practice forex trading, they can do better than most of us in the live market. As long as it is about using real money to trade, I don’t think students are that mature to do that. Their enthusiasm and overexcitement will lead to wrong decision-making and emotional trading. Once they have learnt and practiced enough, they can start live trading but it’s always good to start with small amounts initially.

I wouldn’t suggest a student to get involved in forex trading. But his mind being more flexible and adaptable to learning, he can start learning about the forex market, the factors which moves the market and the intricacies of the trading platform until he reaches an age where he is finally able to make rational trading decisions.

Learning is one thing and getting education is another thing. We get education so that we can easily find a job and earn money. If in the end earning is all that matters, why is it important to stay focussed on education and not explore different ways to make money. There are many well-educated people in my family who are earning enough to make their ends meet but not enough to enjoy anything other than a necessary requirement for life. They struggle because they never tried to learn ways to grow their money. To avoid this, it’s better for students to get involved in trading as early as possible.

A student can definitely try forex trading, but the rule remains the same.
  1. Learn - Study all the fundamental and technical aspects of forex trading
  2. Practice - Use a demo account to get the hang of the trading platform and test trading strategies.
  3. Start small - Trade a micro account with a small capital.
  4. Risk management - Implement risk management strategies to minimize losses in case of an unfavorable trade
  5. Trading psychology - Control emotions while trading. Don’t raise your capital after a profitable trade and don’t indulge in revenge trading after a series of losses.

There is generally nothing wrong for students to invest into the forex market but it is important to take note that the high emotions that is attached to it can actually affect your studies if you get addicted to it. In order to get the best out of forex market it is very important that you should trade only with the amount of money that you can be able to lose and also you should avoid chasing your losses. On a much more bigger perspective it will be something that you are doing only during your free time and try to take profits as much as possible.

Truth be told forex trading is not ment for everyone, I understand why you might feel it's not ment for students, as a trade might distract them from studying and in cases where they loose their capital, they could be affected emotionally, which might in turn affect how they study or the actions they take, but I have also see students who are doing just fine with trading, it has in no way affected their schooling. Forex trading has to do with your mental and emotional capabilities, some persons are not fit to trade the forex market cause they simply cannot handle the stress that come with it

Yes, Forex trading is an ideal investment option for students. But, experience is needed, it isn't advisable for a student to delve into forex trading inexperienced. Such causes unnecessary losses of money which the student wouldn't like to lose due to the nature of his or her studentship. A student is always looking for a way to survive and take care of his or her academic struggles especially those in the higher institution. So, it is advisable first to seek experience of forex trading, by learning the basics, getting to master the strategy that works. Lots of forex traders are successful today due to the strategy they adopted to always be at the profit end and exit the market At the right time. That's the kind of strategy a student should learn about, in order to make lots of profit instead of loss.

I have gone through most of the comments on the topic. To be honest with you, I will not support students go for forex. Not because of anything but because of distraction. There is no way a student will combine these two things-forex trading and education, together. Let us imagine a student that keeps on winning on forex, there is tendency that his interest will be more on what gives him money more than his education. And let us consider the one that keeps losing, he may be depressed to do something else. The reason is not far fetched. Students are still not strokf enough emotionally. There are likely to be affected by any slight issues. There many other ways students can make money apart from forex.

Yes, it is a good way to teach students about the value of money and how to make money. However, it is preferable if done under supervision. Forex can be enticing, but it is also extremely risky. Students should approach it with caution.

Forex trading is a good way of earning but it is not better for students because they are very sensitive and unable to control their emotions. They cannot manage risk because they are not mature enough to learn and earn.