Trading Discussion Should students involve in forex?

A student who is going to start his career as a forex trader must bear in mind that it is not a child’s play and losing money hurts, especially when you have a limited amount to put at risk. So, don’t take a risk until you have learnt well and prepared yourself for the market ups and downs.

Why not? If you want to learn and improve your skills, you should definitely get into forex trading. However, it is a complicated and vast subject. As a result, it takes a long time to learn and work hard. However, it is fruitful in the long run.

Well, I think it would be great if students decide to become forex traders and start with their learning at an early stage. This will help them get through the market basics at an age when we are already learning and using them on a demo account for practice.

I don’t see any issue with students getting involved in forex trading as long as they are ready for financial risks and can take advantage of the changing market conditions. The market is not easy to understand and you will do well only if you are prepared in every manner. So, work on yourself and study forex as if it is a subject of your course.

Though it is really good to see youngsters interested in trading forex. Yet I won’t suggest it. If you are able to make some money you can trade. But, make sure to learn and understand the basics before entering the market.

If they manage to find a way to overcome fear and balance school work and trading simultaneously, part time trading sounds practical. Once they're done with their education, switching to full time if they wish is only logical. Students can trade forex, but only part time if they have enough money saved.

Students can earn with this! If any student has keen interest in forex then he should try forex trading but with on a demo account.

Forex trading is a great side business to make some extra money if they have money that you can spend and be okay with. I strongly advise you to invest the time necessary to learn everything you need to know about forex trading and then decide if it works for you. Often students get attracted to anything that looks exciting but forex is not what it looks like. It will take years of consistent hard work to make money. If you can devote time and effort then go for it.

I believe that students should learn Forex trading because this knowledge will help them after they finish their studies. This is the best age to learn things. Of course, students must be careful and not neglect their studying. Forex trading is good provided that it does not affect their studies.

There is no filter other than your age to start trading in the live market. If you ask me, then I would definitely encourage students to get into forex trading as they are more capable of learning new things in comparison to the oldies.

Honestly I think the younger one starts learning, the better. However, students should focus more on their studies. I would still start learning about trading, but it would be something that wasn't prioritized over studying or classwork, more so in your free time. Also it may be best to stay on demo until finishing with school, but you'd have a lot more experience and a head start.

I think there is no harm as long as they are able to manage their studies. You can see many students who do part time jobs to support themselves while studying. Forex trading is not much different than that. It is good if you can start learning forex trading from an early age.

Forex trading business opened for everyone included student they can learn forex and trying to involved in forex trading business. However when starting in regulated trading broker FXOpen as clients need to verify account using document ID and address proof ID. And maybe not all student already having country ID issued by goverment as requirement to get verified account.

Verify account is important when withdrawing money from cabinet trader in FXOpen, because this company regulated in top tier regulation agency ASIC, FCA and Cysec they comply to KYC rules and AML.

Forex trading can be a complex and high-risk activity, and it is important for anyone, whether student or not, to consider it only after being fully aware of it. I would say students should have an idea about them and should partake under someone’s guidance if they want to. However, their primary objective should be to study. They have the rest of their lives to trade.